which job?

Started by chenn, Mar 01, 2008, 12:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chenn

hi guy, im playin in 100/100/25 server with 255 max lvl and stats. here almost every1 has champ and all they do in pvp room is use FO with total 100k-150k total damage to kill random ppl, and most of those random ppl then will bring their champ char for revenge.

also here we have easy access of mvp cards, such as Thanatos, so even high vit will get killed easily by FO champs.

i just wanna know whats the good job to take down champs? i dont really wanna make a champ to fight them because its boring and spamming FO is noobish i think.

thanks

KitKatBar

Professor = Wall of fog -75% from ranged

second to the prof notion + they can steal sp /gg its super annoying if their an asura champ XD

phranxis

Sniper /no1
use shockwave trap then arrow shower the trap in the enemy. (arrow shower makes the trap move)

or

Paladin
use Pressure. if he hits he will receive damage from ur reflect shield (if he asura you)

aztigin41

boost your agi, flee rate, even better boost your per dodge...
you will just laugh at them seeing their FO doing 10 damage to you...
your signature is too fat

Aris

Stalker is nice. Reject Sword, Stalk, Hide and whatever. :> They have high flee also. I don't like Sniper against Champions because you depend on traps to much if you want to kill them. Professor is good also but since you said MVP cards are easy then well GTB will probably be easy as hell to get.

chenn

i have 255 stalker, tried high agi (670 flee with 40-50 per dodge) but here we have easy access to phree cards, so high agi wont really help.

was gonna try paladin but they r a bit slow and i heard FO damage cannot be reflected.

sniper, not a bad idea but setting traps will get me pwned by FO.

best i can do so far to kick their butt is just hide and wait for them to magnum break on me, then full strip then shoot them with status effects.

think ima try profesor, thanks

Aris

Ah, my bad, I forgot about Phreeoni Cards :P. Yeah, Professor is your best bet then.

phranxis

Asuras' dont miss  /hmm

mark_sanbeda

Ninja cicada [they can dream on hitting you  /gg ] SL kaupe [idk if your server enabled SL to use esma on PvP..  /hmm ]

Mazvis

Or use low rate tactic : take a sinx get infiltrator and put pvp cards in it with 2nd account do assassin spirit ,max ur str agi , dex, get edp and lets go :P
Come and try out our server www.wormro.com  :)

phranxis

Quote from: aztigin41 on Mar 01, 2008, 09:18 AM
boost your agi, flee rate, even better boost your per dodge...
you will just laugh at them seeing their FO doing 10 damage to you...
no no no.

i was rfeeffeerring to this

dronb

aztigin is right if you have a high flee rate some FO will miss but if u want a mano mano fight try to use Paladin w/ asassin cross card(cloak) and surprise the enemy and use pressure to them till they're sp is no more
But if you're using a Sniper use a crit/dex type even if it has a few agi , Use Dracula which drains SP and use LOD card which stuns and silence the enemy and bleeding too =D.

phranxis

azuras' dont miss with flee

dook

sure asura can miss...