Which Job Class is the best in Bow Weapons?

Started by pete_franc33, Nov 22, 2007, 03:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Please vote among the choices below.

Sniper
21 (91.3%)
Clown
0 (0%)
Gypsy
0 (0%)
Stalker
2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Toztie

Quote from: Tira on Nov 27, 2007, 05:20 PM
"He" is "she".

And that's not a "bugged" server - any server that has the setting in their conf file enabled to plagiarize transcendent skills (which applies to the majority of servers now) falls into that category.

I dont know if you know what the word majority means. But all the servesr ive been too and seen dont have that, cus its overpowerd

Infection

Quote from: Tira on Nov 26, 2007, 03:03 AM
Stalker.

Ranged Sacrifice? Yes, please.
You can't copy Transcendent skills, fool.

Sniper, because Sniper has more skills which greatly increase Aspd and Dex.

Clowns are definately strong too. But they're better with instruments.

Clowns do have the best defence when it comes to ranged classes. Shield + Ranged Attacks <3. Although this topic is specifically about Bow Weapons. So I put my bet down on Sniper.

@Toztie; Stfu. YOU don't know what majority means. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/majority

Learn your s*** before you start bashing others.
sup.

Ambrose Merle

Infection, temper temper. No need to break out the swear words over something so pahtetic in the first place.

I've viewed the scripts, and copying transcendant skills CAN be enabled, BUT it is rare. Real bugs are things like porings hatching as zealotus, or killing a monster in a split second with one damage.

As for the class? I pick sniper. It was built, and works around bows/crossbows. All of its attacks are built for long range, the clown class and similar is a support mid/long range that is built to enchance, not offend... Ok well... some of the JOKES might be offensive, but... That's a completely different story  ;D

Infection

Sorry, her ignorance got to me. Also, if he gave us the option of both Bow and Instrument, I'm definate that Clown // Gypsy would win.

Clowns and Gypsys have special skills, Slow Grace [ amazing skill ], Poem of Bragi, etc. Most of the Gypsys skills are defensive, as the Clowns are support.

Clowns // Gypsys also are good in both range and melee, so if you feel the need to melee them when they get to you, might as well go for it.

Also, an Erendee Ebecee card would diminish the sniper. That's another reason why Clowns // Gypsys are better. You can always melee when they use that. Also, it doesn't take str to do high damage melee'ing with an instrument, since it adds up from your dex.
sup.

Alexaurus

Sniper obviously, for reasons everyone mentioned already.

Inanna

I don't know about 'best' but I can tell you what I had a lot of fun with.

A Sniper set up as a falconer. I had a LOT of fun letting it eat monsters. XD It just was incredibly fun. I haven't played a stalker / rogue so I don't know about them...

Gypsy/Clown can be fun too. Especially if you have a partner! It's fun to party with multiple people as a gypsy and clown. :)

I hope you figure out which class you want and you're happy with it. ^_^

Support GM/Moderator at Paper RO.
We have awesome events coming up! :)