Which is better?

Trancend jobs
13 (72.2%)
Third jobs
5 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Triper

Quote from: Daletos on May 06, 2013, 02:39 AM
This is a very bad misconception and was most likely rA/incorrect renewal. Back on Cookie on my sorc I was able to tank most things all day and out pot given I had CK/Thara/FB the basics etc. Sure there were the few things here and there I couldn't like gloomy spiral back when it was fdkjgjhfh3458954875 broken and so on. Granted this was pre Mora Patch which effed a lot of things up and before all the crap like arrow storm on rangers etc. But even know it is tolerable with the right set up/build.

Not really, my opinion is posted based on what I see and know from officials since 99% of pservers aren't even half accurate with kRO and it's a bit more retarded now with some of the new skills to some classes even if the re-use delay is a bit big.

In officials, most of the time, you either kill first or get killed, in secs, hardly there is a different way of fight due to the buffs, gears and upgrades available there[it's pretty much P2W or bot until you're rich because they only ban the account if you bot, they don't ip ban according what people said here, at the forum, already and what a guy I know told me at Skype after he got caught lol] and people will abuse that at 100% there, when possible. For some reason, iRO tweaked a bit the WoE configs =P

Probably, at pservers, you won't see much people with, at least, +9 KVM weapons but on officials hardly you pvp vs people that won't use one if their build benefits from their usage.

Fruit Pie~

I agree with Triper. iRO is too custom, they should've gone a bit closer to official.

But yeah, the thing is that all the things you mentioned happened in Trans as well. ._. You died in roughly one second, whoever attacked first in PVP often won and botting was THE way to go on official servers. The difference is that every class can do that stuff in Renewal, and only three or four classes were truly effective in pre-Renewal. In a way, it's so broken it's balanced!

Daletos

Quote from: Triper on May 06, 2013, 09:23 AM
Not really, my opinion is posted based on what I see and know from officials since 99% of pservers aren't even half accurate with kRO and it's a bit more retarded now with some of the new skills to some classes even if the re-use delay is a bit big.

In officials, most of the time, you either kill first or get killed, in secs, hardly there is a different way of fight due to the buffs, gears and upgrades available there[it's pretty much P2W or bot until you're rich because they only ban the account if you bot, they don't ip ban according what people said here, at the forum, already and what a guy I know told me at Skype after he got caught lol] and people will abuse that at 100% there, when possible. For some reason, iRO tweaked a bit the WoE configs =P

Probably, at pservers, you won't see much people with, at least, +9 KVM weapons but on officials hardly you pvp vs people that won't use one if their build benefits from their usage.

Well I would say Cookie/Limit are pretty much correct with renewal mechanics fully implemented and working in comparison to rA servers. They may have a few kinks and some things being very slightly off, but for the majority everything is practically correct aside from Cookie for some stupid reason nerfing AD (people don't even use it there lol, everyone spams cart cannon). But sadly both have some of the worst administration and admins that are just interested in cash and have ruined there servers with overpowered donates, although recently both seem to be losing players rapidly (not like Limit was ever going any where to begin with). And yeah I do agree with iRO, but like you said we also have to consider they have god items while most servers do not as well as every buff under the sun and more from that god ridden kafra shop. Saw a video a few weeks ago of some RK OHKO everyone in pvp granted he had like perfect gear, mvps, and highly refined BG (assuming that all the others he pvped were not as rich/pay2win/bot). iRO is basically its own metagames with all those changes and exploits/bots so its hard to compare it with privates. Especially with physical classes because if people have megings lol.

I will say though it definitely gets broken when people get highly refined weapons such as BG weapons above +10 and so on. Clearly +9 BG weapons were not good enough, let alone the entire refine system so Gravity had to make it to +20... And then add stupid stuff like Cookie RO did by adding Lakumas to the cash shop (knife all classes can use, every 3 refine adds 40 attack and matk, and then everyone has like +18 of these from super cheap refine passes=ruined server). Thus since those weapons exist on a few renewal servers it does become unbalanced and then we get the 1-2 OHKOing/whoever attacks first thing sadly :(.

Quote from: Fruit Pie~ on May 06, 2013, 05:51 PM
I agree with Triper. iRO is too custom, they should've gone a bit closer to official.

But yeah, the thing is that all the things you mentioned happened in Trans as well. ._. You died in roughly one second, whoever attacked first in PVP often won and botting was THE way to go on official servers. The difference is that every class can do that stuff in Renewal, and only three or four classes were truly effective in pre-Renewal. In a way, it's so broken it's balanced!

Never again. Just no on that color. The thing with trans is its basically champ/sinx/creator while everyone else is support in regards to pvp (not saying you can't use the other classes, but these three pretty much dominate). Pvp is much more fun in renewal since you can practically solo on anything. Trans has its kinks too, but I think another reason it works so well is because everyone is familiar with their roles and what to do for the most part/expect to do in WoE/PvP since the its much more standardized to the general masses/RO players.