Whitesmith / Mechanic
High Wizard / Warlock
Professor / Sorcerer
Creator / Genetic
Gunslinger
Ninja
Novice / Super Novice

fluidin

Goddamn. What's with all this hate on sinxs, and stereotyping that they are such an easy class to pwn with? I mean, yeah, you guys have a point, but. I play with vets in WoE, and trust me, it isn't so easy to pwn with sinxs in an intense WoE environment as some of you might think. PvP is a different case, I admit.

I mean, there are really GOOD sinx players out there. They're skilled, and if they play other classes, there is a high possibility they will pwn too. Give some credit to these guys, man. Don't ignore them just because "OMG he yideepee'd".

I say this because I can already forsee people using "sinx is IMBA!!" as an excuse when they are outplayed by a sinx of more skill. Learn to discern, that's what I'm saying. Sure, majority of sinxs are noobs, but does that warrant all the negativity piled onto sinxs as a whole?
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

Poki

Oh no, I'm just talking about majority of the SinX's.  There are of course, a lot of SinXs out there that do know what they're doing.  What I meant by easiest is that even if you suck at RO, playing a SinX will give you the highest opportunity to suck less than playing any other classes.

But no, I don't normally complain that a SinX owns me simply because I don't let that happen.

Dean Stark

don't get me wrong... i LOVE sins/sinx's (always been my and my only job since beta) i just hate the majority of ppl going "WOOOOOO EEEEEEEDEEEEEPEEEEEE!!!!" XD

just REALLY annoyed cause of them. esp if they're kids who pwn you when you've just finished a fight w/ a sniper and your hp's in the red zone and say "NIO MATCH!". that incident happened to me once :-[

Aris

Quote from: fluidin on Oct 20, 2008, 10:27 AM
Goddamn. What's with all this hate on sinxs, and stereotyping that they are such an easy class to pwn with? I mean, yeah, you guys have a point, but. I play with vets in WoE, and trust me, it isn't so easy to pwn with sinxs in an intense WoE environment as some of you might think. PvP is a different case, I admit.

I mean, there are really GOOD sinx players out there. They're skilled, and if they play other classes, there is a high possibility they will pwn too. Give some credit to these guys, man. Don't ignore them just because "OMG he yideepee'd".

I say this because I can already forsee people using "sinx is IMBA!!" as an excuse when they are outplayed by a sinx of more skill. Learn to discern, that's what I'm saying. Sure, majority of sinxs are noobs, but does that warrant all the negativity piled onto sinxs as a whole?
ya...

mine is sinX. ws is really fun also for me.

superhappyfun

bard/clown/minstrel simply because they can sing xD. and priests come in a close second because its fun to heal and buff monsters that your friends are trying to kill haha. i've gotten hit a few times at school for that xD.

frankly i dont see how sinX makes you more likely to kill. i mean on a server where you cant buy edp bottles, wouldnt noobs just not go to all the trouble of making edps so then they will not really have much of a chance to kill anyone. i know i dont play sinx because i hate to go to all the trouble of making an edp just to kill a few people...

RhythmGate

love sinx cuz of their sexy bodies (both sexes) and well their flexibility u can even play them lk style o.0

well for a sitting char i'd love baby wizzies or baby bards cuz they look cute

Aris

Quote from: superhappyfun on Oct 23, 2008, 10:56 PM
bard/clown/minstrel simply because they can sing xD. and priests come in a close second because its fun to heal and buff monsters that your friends are trying to kill haha. i've gotten hit a few times at school for that xD.

frankly i dont see how sinX makes you more likely to kill. i mean on a server where you cant buy edp bottles, wouldnt noobs just not go to all the trouble of making edps so then they will not really have much of a chance to kill anyone. i know i dont play sinx because i hate to go to all the trouble of making an edp just to kill a few people...
well... edp bottles are easily farmed, just get a biochemist to get the karvo and hunt the other stuff with another char like a hunter. you can get enough for 2 weeks + in a day.

InFlamesWeTrust

Paladin and Creator.  They're so versatile and useful in just about any situation...  Paladin for WoE, Creator for PvM/WoE.

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

I say this because I can already forsee people using "sinx is IMBA!!"

Sonic Blow: 800% ATK, 30% stun chance, 34SP(laughable amount)
Sonic Acceleration: +50% Hit, just in case you skipped some STR for DEX, and +10% more damage.
Enchant Deadly Poison: +400% damage, stacks with SB and SA, cannot be dispelled, doesn't actually change the weapon property to poison and yet it poisons the enemies.
And as if that wasn't enough, Assassin Spirit doubles Sonic Blow damage and reduces cast delay to one second.

What's best, you still have enough skill points left to get Grimtooth, which is an excellent mobbing skill.

And Cloaking, and insane Flee bonuses, and they can steal, and they're easy to level as Thieves, and...

Say what you want, for me Sins are "Easy Mode" of RO.

Fuka

I currently need a server to play.

Hutchy

Quote from: Anti-Static Foam Cleaner on Oct 25, 2008, 01:08 PM
I say this because I can already forsee people using "sinx is IMBA!!"

Sonic Blow: 800% ATK, 30% stun chance, 34SP(laughable amount)
Sonic Acceleration: +50% Hit, just in case you skipped some STR for DEX, and +10% more damage.
Enchant Deadly Poison: +400% damage, stacks with SB and SA, cannot be dispelled, doesn't actually change the weapon property to poison and yet it poisons the enemies.
And as if that wasn't enough, Assassin Spirit doubles Sonic Blow damage and reduces cast delay to one second.

What's best, you still have enough skill points left to get Grimtooth, which is an excellent mobbing skill.

And Cloaking, and insane Flee bonuses, and they can steal, and they're easy to level as Thieves, and...

Say what you want, for me Sins are "Easy Mode" of RO.

Agreed.

Though, people say the same about snipers because they're ranged, and people say the same about priests because they can heal themselves.

Artariko

Priests arent that easy to lvl DX....they die....really fast.....when they run outta SP
The rich wage war, but its the poor who die.

InFlamesWeTrust

QuotePriests arent that easy to lvl

Solo in anubis for OHKOs? I think they're the easiest class to level, and perhaps the fastest.

Artariko

ya for some i guess...personally i like melee classes better then spellcasters =P
The rich wage war, but its the poor who die.

Descent

Give me a Lord Knight over a Sin X anyday. LKs require work and smarts to be effective.

Besides, I know LKs that crit higher than EDP Sin Xs can. ;D