Professor / Sorcerer
Creator / Genetic
Gunslinger
Ninja
Novice / Super Novice

fluidin

Maybe that server doesn't have elemental converters >.<
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

-Berrybell

First of all :

High Priests - I don't know either, To me, High Priests are hot & charming. And mostly -- High Priests is known as popular job in znRO. And I use High Priests in every server I'm in.

Assassin Cross - Too bad, can't vote for many jobs. Anyways, Assassin Cross is hawt. (Girl sprites win) Incredibly strong(Not to be confused with high-vitality built Assassin, because it goes like this:
High Vitality = More Acid Demonstration damage, Immune to some other Assassin's attack)
Assassin Cross is sprite friendly. =)

Creator or Biochemist - Strong and cute, Might look fat as well, Sprite-friendly & an MVP-hunter. Great for PvP & MvP.

Champion - Strong, doesn't get easily defeated(Yes for me, I can actually tank Sonic Blows though. But it's not me about being boastful. However this goes if you have some good equipments or armor to tank Elemental weapons & converter.)

Tanking:
Yes, no lies. I can actually tank Sonic Blows by using a High Priest(natural).
This is because of my armor(s) & resist potions, I switch armors = Ghostring, Elemental Armors, Deadly & HP Armors. But still, Sonic Blow can deal strong & high damage even if you are into switching & resist potions, So it's better to pot seeds(or berries in some, way) even if you are a support-type job to avoid getting killed. Or can even spam seeds when someone is spamming Sonic Blow on you, If your connection is pretty high. Maybe you can easily tank this things without even getting stupid lags.

--------------
Had fun with this thread. Amazing ;P

Today, I proved how much i love you.
When your down and broken, I'll be by your side.
If you ever need me, I'll be there for you.
Just hold on to that feeling.
There is nothing we can do, cause i know today will be the first day of the rest of our lives.

- Berrybell

retibution

Priest plain awsome and becaus i'm christian. >.>"(I"m prod to spread the gospel)

hazemilk

assasins !!!
love the agility when killing ...
haha
^^

Bootleg

Clown, since we are so under-rated :x
Also because it was my WoE domination character ^^
- Freezing massive crappy guilds in WoE
- Using coma and killing berserk LKs

But :) I was amazed getting the MVP on a special Valk MVP event versus three snipers o_o

But bragging does nothing...
Bragi is the best <33

kenan15

MAN you all know its about the profs and SLs and no SLs for guild leader can umm DO BAD THINGS since i wont use bad language, anyways! i usually use prof on any rate, but SLs is on high rates or better so i can melee with those sick defenses, just hand me a 4 slotted rod or dagger of counter /gg. i use pallies well on LRs so i guess i can count those but....

POWER TO THE PROFS AND SLS WOOT

Lord Zero

Poki

Novice first, then stalker.

Killy

Stalker. The "omg" feeling you get when you get stripped or strip someone is priceless.

~~T~~

I'm loving ninjas combo, Shadow Slash > Final Strike > Pots > Soul > Hide > Repeat. People never see it coming.

fluidin

Creator. The feeling when you FCP someone/yourself and see the Stalker spam strip to no avail, and then go 'omg', is priceless.
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

Jin-Rho

Hi

My adjudication is Prof.
Hard to play without BM, but if ur warm in it, is hard 2 touch ya^^

Geez,
Jin
Even the best start as a fool

Kite-kun

1st. Creator
doesnt anyone like a Creator?
just like them especially if you spam the Acid Bomb and break a few armors here and there and distract them with homuns, only wish they could do something about that sprite, creator males look fat (--,)

2nd Snipers
love that bird^^ and that damage

3rd Gunslingers
well i just like to skill spam and this one is one hell of it Rapid Shower from long range then Desperado when they get close, yeah thats definitely gonna hurt

Aris

Quote from: Kite-kun on Oct 05, 2008, 12:02 PM
1st. Creator
doesnt anyone like a Creator?
just like them especially if you spam the Acid Bomb and break a few armors here and there and distract them with homuns, only wish they could do something about that sprite, creator males look fat (--,)

2nd Snipers
love that bird^^ and that damage

3rd Gunslingers
well i just like to skill spam and this one is one hell of it Rapid Shower from long range then Desperado when they get close, yeah thats definitely gonna hurt

i find creator sprite rather nice looking... :( i always wanted to play a creator seriously since they seem fun, lazy these days tho.

PrincessAruya

Can I join?First,I like High Priest!Because of the outfit and because I like to be a servant of god.Second,mage!I like Mage!Because they are strong at magic and I like to do a quest about the Mage Manager!It's easy!And last,assasing cross,I don't know why!