Whitesmith / Mechanic
High Wizard / Warlock
Professor / Sorcerer
Creator / Genetic
Gunslinger
Ninja
Novice / Super Novice

Cirklar

I love the Clown class, although I dislike Gypsies for some reason. Paladin would have to be my second favourite.

phranxis

Changed my Mind

i now like WSs

Lore

Aragorn

hey what are all these stupid f*** scribbles on your test?
OH BAKA SENSEI THAT'S NIHONGO

RULE 1:
Every post that disagrees to the previous to Aragorn is a flame or insult.

seriously Aragorn one more spam post like that and your going to be unable to post for a while

LinLin

Usually sinx, priest and sniper in that order. Not to mention, I know the stat build for only assassins..>> and I like to buff people with my priest.^^ Only bad thing about a priest is that you'll get constant begging. @_@

naivereaper

I Like WS... because Other Class... i don't know use... but WS also can't say i am PRO lol learning now too haha

Winnin813

I know there isn't really a "best" class... but most players in RO that really know their stuff and they can their hand son a professor, the ownage that ensues is amazing.

Ansuz Isaz

xD I shall always support the Professor. At least in theory - if nothing more - they've got every defense possible for every class possible. If played and planned properly, they're a real pain in the donkey to deal with.

However, I've found that it gets very, very hard to execute plans against more than one opponent at a time, so I tend to prefer playing 1 on 1 duals more than anything else with them. Of course, there might be those who can play them effectively when getting teamed, but I've found that they're more designed for detailed, single target operations. A well played Professor all ready has to micromanage their skills to a degree other classes don't really need to go when it comes to a 1 on 1 battle. Trying to micromanage everything while keeping an eye on two different opponents because a strain.

Again, it's just how I can play. xD I'm not skilled enough to take on more than one person at a time without having some serious problems. Unless they're idiots, of course. xD In WoE, we also tend to be the first targeted, so trying to deal with the 4+ players raping you gets to be really challenging.

fluidin

Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

Winnin813

Quote from: fluidin on Jul 10, 2008, 10:41 PM
GTB>Profs. ;D
Yeah. That was pretty much the ONE thing I could think of too. But even then they can set up a saftey wall/fogwall combo and negate your offensive ability.

Not too mention that a GTB card is amazingly hard to get on a low rate, which is what I enjoy playing.

fluidin

hehe. I killed one with my Gypsy.

Tarot spam with self-bragi (linked) :P
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

Littlechan

I vote for high priest :)

reason: the only job I can play beside soul linker :P

and because I play high priest more often than soul linker...so...high priest :P

*Thank You very much for Azurene*

The world is getting more and more broken everyday...

The truth about me
I am 17 ;D
[close]

centrix

i love my new ninja so i chose ninja :P

Auroraâ„¢

Quote from: Littlechan on Jul 11, 2008, 03:59 AM
I vote for high priest :)

reason: the only job I can play beside soul linker :P

and because I play high priest more often than soul linker...so...high priest :P

Ayeee. :3

» Coming Soon! «