Whitesmith / Mechanic
High Wizard / Warlock
Professor / Sorcerer
Creator / Genetic
Gunslinger
Ninja
Novice / Super Novice

Uzam

Low Rate: Favorite = Assassin Cross - Soul Breaker, EDP, Cloaking PWNs!
Mid Rate: SinX also
High Rate/Super High Rate: A whitesmith with a 999k cart termi literally makes RO look like Dragonball Z compared to Dragonball.
[color=#FF8C00]Top 3 Town BGMs[/color] -[color=#DDA0DD] Theme of Al De Baran, Izlude and Geffen [/color]
[color=#FF0000]Top 3 RO BGMs[/color] - [color=#FF00FF]One Step Closer(@go 15's BGM), Yetit Petit (ice dungeon BGM), Rose of Sharon (Veins field 3 BGM)[/color]
[color=#9932CC]TOP 4 GMs[/color] - [color=#FF0000]GM Meep, tearbleu, GM Amemeep, GM Castiel[/color] - [color=#FFC0CB]Honorable Mention - GM Fite, GM BlueDrops, GM Fite, GM Nicholas[/color]
[color=#00FFFF]Top 3 Hardest MVPs[/color]- [color=#FFC0CB]Naght Seiger, Entweihen Crothen, Satan Morroc[/color]
[color=#98FB98]Top 3 buffs[/color]- [color=#4B0082]Assumptio, gloria, aspersio[/color]
[color=#00BFFF]Top 3 NBA Teams[/color]- [color=#0000FF]Cleveland Cavaliers, Lakers, Denver Nuggets
[/color]
[color=#0000FF]Me and Squishy love tearbleu/GM Meep/GM BlueDrops![/color]
[color=#FF0000]Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Champions '10~[/color]
http://www.rebirthro.com/images/rebirth-banner.gif

Foxx

i like wiz cause they can control a battlefield if used properly
and i like stalkers cause they are fun for 1 on 1 PvP

Freyja

Assassin Cross for WoE and PVP purposes  ;)

Death Prince

stalker >:) for me its one of the best job in ro

Sleus

I'm a newb that's all I can say! ;D Anything I should know? How to put portrait and signature?
+Gabriel-

Raziel

only 2?? Geez there is a bunch i love to play

Starting with Assasin Cross , Paladin, LK, Ninja, Stalker....

I'm just curious with all jobs and played every class , but those are my favs alright ^^

~Rody
10x - 10x - 5x  Pre-Renewal server with no overpowered donation or custom items.
Visit us @ Website l Forums l Wiki

Kensei

So my vote is based on mostly gameplay, I do like playing Gypsy (maining it for WoE SE usually) as well as prof (BG since I lag on WoE). Those 2 classes maybe can't do much damage but Slowgrace is one annoying skill that I always use to make people rage. For prof, no doubt. #1 in defense (WoF, SW, E.Coat) as well as stocking up some annoying skill (Dispel, LP, Spellbreaker, Spiderweb, Stone Curse) made me love playing it on lag-free environment.

As for looks / kawaiiness : LK the best >:

burlyfish

Stalker for plagiarism and whitesmith for smashing things with capitalism.

Lindariel

Favourite would be HW on highrates, I prefer magic classes.
On LR I'd say HP since they can teleport and heal and are extremely useful in parties.
Other jobs I like: Soullinker from the looks, Ninja are easy/not expensive to play.

KevinBryan

I main High Wizard and High Priest.  /ok
Other than that, Sniper.

I suck so bad at melee characters.  /wah

Mira

PhilO

I like the Ninja.its a bit weak for mvp, but i find the class very interesting, with alot of ways to play
with.and the the renewal class Kagerou and Oboro is just super and they look very nice.

Vermin

My fav class is Super Novice

I like it for being the jack of all trades
But I don't like the Expanded Super Novice, They left all the good skills out...

Astraeos

Shadow Chaser is so much fun to play. I love it.

Edward EG

Sura / Champion for me. Since you can be able to use one specific build for levelling / pvp / woe and at the same time can buff / heal as a support skill when you are using this job
Join us in Intense RO!
MR
- 150x/150x/50x
Website & Forum

LR
- 7x/7x/7x
Website & Forum

More info:
Facebook fan page