Whitesmith / Mechanic
High Wizard / Warlock
Professor / Sorcerer
Creator / Genetic
Gunslinger
Ninja
Novice / Super Novice

Freedom

SinX has been an all time favorite, EDP + LINK ALL THE WAY.
If I offended you, too bad.

Leamee

I have many chars but usually I always end up using my LK or WS, sometimes my snip.

Love Me

For me Sinx is the best =)
[color=green]Life is nothing without friendship.[/color]

| aeRO Information | aeRO Forum | aeRagnarok Online | aeMU Online |

matthewlagrazon

i love sniper/ranger,

in mid rate and low rate servers im a leecher and got a lota zeny leeching XD

MonTran

I love High Priest/Arch Bishop:x...
It's the best for me:-*
Live with all my heart<3...

Nyub

Vincentfx3

I love knight class. It was my favorite class even before the 2nd alternative jobs (crusaders) got implemented and it still is my favorite class even after the third jobs got implemented. I'm the most loyal knight ever! XD I'll never replace knight as my favorite and main character. Whether it is weak or strong, it doesn't matter to me. It's the class that matters, as long as it is from the knight class I'll still play it. I love swordsman class in general. I like crusaders too, but not as much as I love knights.

I was never attracted by those OP skills that got implemented with trans classes. You know those skills attracted a lot of player to use those class that have them specially EDP. Before trans class got implemented, you'll rarely see an assassin specially in PVP but after it got implemented, it's like everyone is playing sin X lol.
Looking for a high rate server with official 3rd job level cap (150/50) and no donation items? Try ValhallaRO

http://valhallaro.webs.com/serverinformation.htm

Ace

Champion = Cool sprite! and skills :D

Usagimimi

I only PvM, so TaeKwons and Snipers are key for me. TaeKwons can tank practically anything and are perfect candidates for Nameless Island and similar areas.

Sniper is the runner-up and is more for long-range stuff, like Kasas or something. Haven't really played'em in a while. I generally take my Taek to Thor :s

Leigh mia

Assassin Cross for Breaker and PK.

EndlessDream

Definitely Sniper for me. The whole idea of traps were neat for me. (talkie traps are amazing)

I started off sin but I was a douche bag(sadly), played for years, tried diff classes, ended up with sniper.

Glyph

Personally my favorite has always been the Acolyte classes. Champions for just how versatile they are in many dungeons and High Priests for the sole fact you can make a tanking, healing, buffing machine that gets parties everywhere.

SW the Tank, Bless/Agi everyone, spam Lex, use heal, throw down Sancts, get exp taps with Holy Light if bored. Defend with Pneuma/SW, basically the best support class there to shut down monsters or make the damage a non-issue.

Astheria

High Priest ! ♥ xD

I just really really love to support. :D
I always have been a High Priest since my early years in RO. Yeah I tried and played other jobs too but for me High Priest/Arc Bishop is the best and cutest. ♥

iAJ

Hi Astheria :o.. Glad to see you here. >.< Well

Favorite Class.. would be.. Mages

With all their all powerful bolts and attacks. easy to maneuver and very reliable in farming and other stuff. :D

xxcritxx

8) i always like the paladin.. it makes me feel important.. DEVOTION  and the sacrifice skill is so strong also.. nice.  ;D  ;D