Whats The best Build for each class??

Started by Artariko, May 04, 2008, 10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mark_sanbeda

to be honest. i think the build is ugly  :-X

phranxis

ok then
im not saying that this is the best build(just my build)

Assassin x:
agi
str
luk

Priest:
int
dex
vit/agi

baseballGuy

^^ the new FS build the dex type instead of the usual int/vit. ive seen a lot of them on the LR servers SL Lex then Holy Light 

phranxis

Quote from: baseballGuy on May 29, 2008, 05:55 AM
^^ the new FS build the dex type instead of the usual int/vit. ive seen a lot of them on the LR servers SL Lex then Holy Light 
yeh, soul link is the best

mark_sanbeda

Star Glad Breaker:

Str: 60
Agi: 99
Vit: 22
Int: 1
Dex: 45
Luck 45

[ but its only gonna work on servers that can reset the star glad maps ]

baseballGuy

At least the HP's isn't just a Statue that buffs on PvP

Infection

Quote from: GM録mark登sanbeda数 on May 29, 2008, 06:14 AM
Star Glad Breaker:

Str: 60
Agi: 99
Vit: 22
Int: 1
Dex: 45
Luck 45

[ but its only gonna work on servers that can reset the star glad maps ]
You have too much agi, not enough hp. You haven't mentioned anything about rounding your stats in multiples of 10. (e.g 64+16)

Anyways, I'll post my Hindsight Prof build.

Build:
Str: 61+19 [ About 400~550 damage on average ]
Agi: 48+21 [ 174 aspd, with awake and buffs ]
Vit: 54+4 [ 10.6k HP with Pecpeco and +4 Variants. ]
Int 71+19 [ Minimum matk boost every 5 int points, and maximum every 7. 7x5=35. 35x2 = 70, and since there was +19, I added 1 more for an extra matk boots ]
Dex: 65+15 [ A suitable amount of hit, 190 hit, 210 with 1 mummy, 230 with 2 mummy cards. I prefer Hydra / Skele Worker. ]
Luk: 1+ -1. [ Useless, unless PD. If you want critrate, switch to Dagger of Counter. << ]

Equips:

Head: +6 Feather Beret. [ Got extremely tired of trying to make mine +7. ): ]
Mid: Dark Blinder. [ If your server has slotted sunnies, get a pair of those with elder willow. ]
Lower: Anything. [ I use Crunch Toast. ]
Armor: +7 Silk Robe of Ares. [ Extra MDEF could never hurt. ]
Weapon: +5 Bloody Boned Book of the Undead. [ Hopefully you're lucky enough to get it on your Beelzebub trip. ]
Shield: +8 Cranial Orlean's Server.
Garment: +6 Immune Wool Scarf. [ I'm still trying to go for +7, but WoE was 5 minutes away, so I was stuck with +6. ]
Shoes: +4 Variants. [ Quitting player gave me these. /lv ]
Accessories: Ignite Orlean's Gloves. [ Orlean's gloves + Orlean's server = <3 ]
sup.

Majora_younglink

Quote from: GM録mark登sanbeda数 on May 28, 2008, 08:18 PM
Quote from: Majora_younglink on May 28, 2008, 04:03 PM
Yes, this is a flee built in Wiz. Got a problem with it? >.>

flee? so how will it help you?

Dodging obviously not to mention this IS NOT a standard build. Like at all. If you've ever played a Wiz as a main class you might understand just because you can do some amazing dmg doesn't mean its going to help you if you can't dodge whats hitting you at least some of the times. Plus I prefer NOT wasting skill points on skills I don't have to(Ice Wall/Fire Wall) in favor of other skills(AoEs and such).

But its all opinion and if you disagree with it, feel free to post your own build on a Wiz. (Something original please, not Dex/Int or Int)

mark_sanbeda

If you dodge your not a wiz.  :-X

the stats might have been useful for a sage but for a wiz its definitely not and this was your best build for a wiz? fine whatever  :(

@Infection: ive thought of it if i go for 87 agi and use my blessings im still going to end up 190aspd so i guess its 87 agi then the rest to vit so ill be able to survive while breaking the emp..

Infection

Quote from: GM録mark登sanbeda数 on May 29, 2008, 08:12 PM
If you dodge your not a wiz.  :-X

the stats might have been useful for a sage but for a wiz its definitely not and this was your best build for a wiz? fine whatever  :(

@Infection: ive thought of it if i go for 87 agi and use my blessings im still going to end up 190aspd so i guess its 87 agi then the rest to vit so ill be able to survive while breaking the emp..

Sounds better. ;]
sup.

Magnanymus

QuoteYes, this is a flee built in Wiz. Got a problem with it? >.>

o_o !!

What's next ?? LUK for Critical SG ??!!

ulzimate

There really is no point in AGI for a Wizard. Nobody is going to go into PvP without enough DEX to hit someone with 50 AGI. Those stats are better spent in VIT or DEX, not so much INT.

I don't use an original build for Wizard, because those are gonna get you killed. Wizards are pretty straightforward.

Dew

Think he is speaking of a MouRo build know it's kinda off but...this thread did not speak of not allowing un conventional server builds... agi is a way to stabilize magic damage there as well as a boost to walking speed to some degree and is therfor quite an important stat. It may even allow you to dodge some... just newbie damage but that's damage too right? ;D Any "normal" server... agi would be a waste. Although...

Don't find Majora's build to be so bad... lay a few quag's, slow your opponent down.. buys time for a cast. Gives a chance to dodge. Course some more info would be needed to make a bit more sense... PvM wise it should be worth trying as their stats go over 100. Salamander 160 hit.. with 180 dex. That seems very off. Ahwell. blahblah?

But another blahblah... played Wizard a loooooong time ago. Not going back to standard Ro :P So consider this noob rambling :D

Request: like to see a build for Heat gladiator. Found a server with @resetfeeling... have always been carefull with the class.. screwups are so easily made.