What should I equipt and card used to defeat a Gunslinger

Started by Logan1130, Apr 21, 2008, 01:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Logan1130

Hi,

Can anyone help me, what should my Assasin Cross equit and use card to defeat a Gunslinger. I'm playing at a Super High rate server (Genocide).The Gunslinger who always kill my character say no one can beat his Gunslinger build and he said his not even a donator and his very strong.

Pls help me anyone.

tried doing an all or nothing approach?

do everything u can to boost ur SB dmg then cloak get near him then SB him and hope he dies

Logan1130

I did that, but before i can do that he had kill me already.
Do know a card i could used to decrease or minimized his damage?

Pls help me,i could use the help.

thanks for the reply

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

This and this

CookieEater

ASFC, posting search results isn't gonna do much good, especially because those results contain items that A) might not be available, or B) are completely wrong to advice...

Logan, it might help if you'd tell us more about this Gunslinger. What build is he? Desperado, Rapid Shower or Full Buster?

Against Desperado anti-range equipment is useless. Not only that, it can deal tons of damage with a little luck, and even average damage hurts.
-Standard gear. Also, melee reflection should work on this. Let him eat it himself. Orc Lord Card FTW.

Rapid Shower is more easy to defend against. It's pretty average in damage output.
-Ranged gear etc.

Full Buster means you'll have to take one hard hit, but then get a few seconds while he cools down.
-Ranged gear as well. Just survive that first attack and rip him apart. Unless he has two Kiel D01 cards and can fire every other second.

He is not likely to use Bullets or Bloody Bullets, since these get screwed by Ghostring armor (on high rate this is more easy to obtain) and Deviling Garment (same story), so he'll probably use Silver Bullets. Get Angeling to make yourself immune to Holy, and Raydric/Deviling in case he tries Bloody Bullets anyway.
B>Positive Karma, /w offers pl0x