what job is the best for you not to get bored easily?

Started by jowight, Mar 04, 2009, 10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

what job is not boring to play?

lord Knight
sin X
Paladin
Creator
Stalker
Whitesmith
High Priest
Champion
High Wiazard
Professor
Sniper
Clown
Gunslinger
Taekwando

Sarin

(almost) every class can be played for fun if you try. It's more a matter of personal preference.

I like SinX, for the variety of tactics....if you are not noob.

A92FL0163

Quote from: Anti-Static Foam Cleaner on Mar 17, 2009, 02:48 AM
Quote from: Parameters on Mar 16, 2009, 01:00 PM
Quote from: Anti-Static Foam Cleaner on Mar 16, 2009, 12:35 PM
Especially because this thread is about what is fun to play and not what is overpowering.

Being overpowered is fun, no?

Enjoy your 500000x/5000000x/5000000x server.

GRINDAM GAMEZ

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

Welcome to MMORPGs, you will probably not enjoy your stay

Cielte

Nao_Lesko

Perma-novice...because Play-Dead never gets old <3...and you get more random hugs from players (not the creepy stalker type like you get when you are say...a dancer </3)

Nightlinks

The Whitesmith Extraordinaire

caramel

I think scholar would be difficult to get bored with, atleast for me. Whether you're in a party or solo it's always so much that you have to do.

ragnadiktus

GS...

It thrills me to battle with people using a character that many people think of as an underdog..../gg

Dean Stark

Quote from: ragnadiktus on Apr 30, 2009, 12:19 AM
GS...

It thrills me to battle with people using a character that many people think of as an underdog..../gg

GUNSLINGER! HANDS DOWN!

horo

GS and SN are certainly the most underrated classes, so it's great fun to make people go 'wth' using them.

Xarale

I'd vote high priest.  You've always got something to do when supporting a party.  Plus people in towns love you for your buffs. (and heals for servers without a healer npc)

In a PVP sense, I'd vote stalker hands down.  I find it hilarious to single handly screw over a guild in WoE who chose not to FCP themselves beforehand.

Omi

only bad guilds let a stalker strip more than one person.

against a proper guild, you'd probably die as soon as they saw your location.

horo

Quote from: Sir Schmoopy on May 01, 2009, 12:56 PM
only bad guilds let a stalker strip more than one person.

against a proper guild, you'd probably die as soon as they saw your location.

you can't just easily kill a stalker if faced with an evenly numbered guild unless they're careless of asura/bragi'ed AD or linked sinx, which decent stalkers always watch out for. there's a good reason 100 vit stalkers are the number 1 EC class on official servers. regularly watching WoE videos from euro/iro/sometimes kro, stalkers rarely go down first, and neither are they a priority target (#1 scholars!). In kro fcp for the whole guild is common still, but on the other official servers its fallen out of fashion lately.

Relics

Quote from: horo on May 01, 2009, 04:29 PM
(#1 scholars!)

you can say that again XD.

almost ALWAYS priority 1 on the scholars. You will be blown away if you don't.

fluidin

Actually it's priority EC-er most of the times, if you've managed to identify him/her.

Single clowns come a close second, especially in low pop servers. Then profs.
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.