Trios?

Started by Astraliche, Feb 28, 2010, 11:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Astraliche

well, there is dual clienting, I was wondering if triple clienting is (sane?) accomplished.

after a little bit of small researches, I got interested, and planned to get the 3 characters as family, 2 biggies 1 kid.

I came up with Clown/Minstrel as a 1st, and the baby job is an Alchemist, and am still wondering what to use as the female one.

Plan is -> minstrel uses bragi, or whatever that allows it to stay, while giving support, the baby alchemist depends on his little man-made pecker, and I'll just operate the female one (if there is same sex marriage on the server, male.)

still confused which job to make for the main, was thinking of HP, or SL, or Sniper.

there's just so many choices that I fell asleep.

so... which job is good for combos with Clown (bragi ones, mostly used for that), and Alche? (baby alchemist, pot throwing, ranked.) I'd prefer if the ones suggested are non-melees, I'm not really suited to melee attacking when multi-clienting, but if there is a good reason why it's recommended, I'd love to know.

server's LR, let's stick to 99/70 theory, burn 255/120++. PvM, and support team in WoE. and parade.

thx for reading  :D, suggest?

Sarin

Well, no matter how many clients you can run simultaneously (I've seen a guy runnig at least 6 at once), pretty much all but one are reduced to role of buffer. You got just one mouse...

So HP is quite obvious choice, heal and buff alttab when needed. As baby char, I'd use bard, always autofollowing with right song. Alchemist...really, it would be a waste of space.

As main tho, it depends...SBK SinX is, with 24/7 Bragi and proper gear, unparalleled single-target DPS char. Will do well anywhere, but excels at places like Cursed Abbey, with many quite tough monsters. HW is, with Bragi, excellent for mobbing earth/water/fire/undead mobs, but fails against holy/shadow. SL is similar to SinX, but he's slower agaisnt weaker mobs as he has to always use at least 2 skills, and is weaker against high mdef mobs. There might be more...I'd say stick to magic based chars, Bragi is best thing you can get from bard/dancer.

Astraliche

well, thanks for that Sarin  :D

I forgot there was auto follow, so... how do I auto follow?

I'm making a clown also for it's marionette, now if I just know how to auto-follow, I won't need them to wear wedding rings. 3 biggies  :)

I guess making multiple characters is an option for the main, money making...

well, for now I'm thinking -> 1 clown, 1 HP, 1 HW. thx.

Relics

ctrl+right click somebody i believe..

i'd say wiz, sbk/sb sinx, boltprof, FAS sniper would work well with clown/priest.

Astraliche

okay I mastered it .____.

I'll write all the suggestions down now, and I don't really think there will be any more mainstream ideas for the job combos.

If there is still more combos on your mind, please do write it down everyone  ;) I'm keeping an eye on this for the next 60 days now.

thx Rel, and Sar :D

Sarin

For MvPing, you can use Champ, dancer and alternating (buff up and lex, then switch to other) HP and bard. Works damn well.