[Non-Renewal] Farming bio3

Started by meaman654, Jul 18, 2016, 10:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

meaman654

There are  specific classes to farm for some mob in bio 3. If you're farming Cecil, the best one I can think is a linked Palladin spamming shield boomerang.(See Crusader Spirit ) Tanking Cecil will be also be easy since you can turn on Defender.

For the Magaleta, and Katheryne, you can 1 shot em using a linked Sinx with EDP endowed with Cursed Water. For Howard you should use Wind endow.

For Eremes and Seyren. I don't know. I never really cared much about killing them (but would love to, because they can see you if you're cloaked which is f*** annoying when you're trying to kill some other mob).

Ohh and having a Smokie pet on Sinx is really a big help since it has an unwritten effect that gives you "True Invisibility" (That's what I call it). It's an effect that makes you invisible to Demons and Insects, not MVPs and Mini-bosses though. But some servers do not offer this effect so you're gonna be stuck dodging your donkey from Eremes and Seyren .

Happy hunting.

Zereges

Quote from: meaman654 on Jul 18, 2016, 10:13 AM
Ohh and having a Smokie pet on Sinx is really a big help since it has an unwritten effect that gives you "True Invisibility" (That's what I call it). It's an effect that makes you invisible to Demons and Insects, not MVPs and Mini-bosses though. But some servers do not offer this effect so you're gonna be stuck dodging your donkey from Eremes and Seyren .

That feature only works if you have Loyal pet, with pet equipment and it is not implemented on every server.

About killing mobs in bio3, meaman654 pretty much summed up everything.
Player of Phoenix Fury, Pestilence & Ekirei.

Tree of Savior: Zereges (Falconeer-Mergen-Ranger)

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

WoW (Drak'Thul): Zere, Shadow Priest, <Panta RheĆ®> (offline too)

My Anime List
My StackExchange

meaman654

Quote from: Zereges on Jul 18, 2016, 04:46 PM
That feature only works if you have Loyal pet, with pet equipment and it is not implemented on every server.

I forgot to mention that. Thank you for pointing it out.

thepugs

The best job to farm there is Sorcerer Psy Wave hit's them then teleport. PW bomb
if you cant bargain. then shut them down