[Non-Renewal] Best job to kill Jokers

Started by Zereges, Jun 11, 2016, 03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zereges

I used sniper to kill them (as I do for other 99% mobs in RO). The only problem with it is their Attribute change (used in idle), which sort of randomizes their element (i believe the list includes ghost element as well). So I carried two bows and two sets of arrows.
Player of Phoenix Fury, Pestilence & Ekirei.

Tree of Savior: Zereges (Falconeer-Mergen-Ranger)

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

WoW (Drak'Thul): Zere, Shadow Priest, <Panta Rheî> (offline too)

My Anime List
My StackExchange

Zereges

You require 220 hit to have 100% hit chance and that is easily obtainable as sniper. I used double strafe.

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

My Anime List
My StackExchange

Bakorzero

I am not really sure on the joker, but I use sinx 99 agi 99 int to farm wanderer solo(which is 276 on 95% flee), I am using sbk   
I use dual fortune sword for additional perfect dodge, pantie set, phen clip, tele clip, and heal clip for healing, for head gear I use cat foot hairpin as it adds flee and perfect dodge too(I also put Marduk card for avoiding silenced). Overall I get 272 flee and 45 perfect dodge. 
The con is u need to sit for a short time for sp regen sometimes, but at least I can survive at GL castle solo.
just look for empty spot for regen :D
A flower of hope — a bond tying us together
Now grows within our hearts.
Forever unwilting, it gives us the power to go on living

Zereges

Soul Breaker's damage consists of two parts: physical - dependent on STR and HIT ; and magical - dependent on INT and this part always hits.
I doubt it's somewhat efficient though.

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

My Anime List
My StackExchange

Adyeruz

I don't have too much problem killing Jokers on Lord Knight, assuming it's lvl 80+.

Concentration boosts hit a lot, and Pierce is nice because they're large mobs and also has a hit Bonus like that of bash.

It'd be recommended to use a Spear carded for Demi-humans (if you don't have access to Battle Ground's weapons), can use bowling bash to mob up the Bathories and pierce the Jokers when you find them.

Zereges

I said that I doubt it's efficient.

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

My Anime List
My StackExchange

Bakorzero

That's why I said you must rest for a while, my build priority is survivability tho, however with high INT you'll get high max sp and high sp regen too
A flower of hope — a bond tying us together
Now grows within our hearts.
Forever unwilting, it gives us the power to go on living