Starting on a Server with my friend

Started by Eeyore, Oct 18, 2015, 03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eeyore

We're both veterans and are looking to level together (neither of us have played in a long while), I want to play a class that compliments what she is doing. Just looking for some classes that work really well together in general so that I can help her while she levels. (She doesn't know what class she wants to be yet so just suggest the pairings.)
thanks!

XicoR4

Priest + any class really, they all benefit from having a buffing, healing, tanking machine.

Alternatively Bragi Bard + Wizard or other caster (like Ninja or Grand Cross Crusader).

or Devo Crusader (if you have money for pots or sp for heals) + any hunting class.

Playtester

Battle Priest and Battle Blacksmith is a quite fun combo too. Both classes benefit from each others buffs and both classes do single target leveling.

Magical Ninja + Magical Ninja works well too. Especially if you party up with a third Magical Ninja. Get full MDEF gear and then you can solo Thor with Cicada and Ice Spear level 1. =p

In the end it depends a lot on preferred playstyle.

Bazenine

I've always had a ridiculous amount of fun playing Alchemist and Wizard with my best friend.

Usually dump a heal clip on the wiz. It's not the most efficient levelling, but it's a LOT of fun.

Playtester

Wouldn't it make more sense if the Alchemist healed with Potion Pitcher?

Squiish

I love me some Priest + Mage leveling. <3