Started by denymehow, Aug 17, 2009, 12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

denymehow

devo can be dispelled??? really??
Posted on: Aug 18, 2009, 01:47 am
devo can be dispelled?? really??

fluidin

Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

Relics

Quote from: denymehow on Aug 18, 2009, 08:25 AM
Sorry Sarin im Just asking  :D
im guessing that your a skilled sinx?
in my server 7vs7 they dont believe in sinx no more because of sg they limit the area where assassins should cloak and all they know is SB type
they forgot about grimtooth

to others

im kinda noob at these but
casting land pro on the already casted land pro will cancel land pro??  ???
sorry guys im not pro in RO so im asking you guys...

and Pally should devo all 5 players?? what do you think?? if not
w/c job should pally devo and w/c is not to be devo

tnx guys for taking time reading my post :D

Soulbreak bragi is painful too, but champion is obviously a better pick. If you cast land protect on another land protect and LP/delu/volc/wind somewhere else, the enemies LP will be gone. Only devo champ when he tries to advance and take somebody out which means he has to walk over to the other team's LP and whatnot. A good team takes note of this and dispells incoming champions.

Omi

Paladin - Gospel, Devo Clown, Prof, Hwiz, Crea.
Creator - PP, Parasyte, AD, if possible fireblend for Para AC.  FCP if really needed, but stalkers would die instantly.
Clown - ASPD + Bragi tag, tarot only after immediate tags, FJ.
HWiz - Ganb, Quaq, Stone curse, precast MS spam on enemy LP zone.
SinX - High ASPD EDP Grim / throw venom knife, stay within LP at all times, curse arrow lock chars.
Prof - LP, Web, Dispell, Soul Burn / Exhale, stone curse, endow parasytes if possible, lp enemy during precast.
Priest - Ruwach, Puenma, heal spam paladin, stat reco, buff, suff spam high wiz during precast.

Sarin

Dispell is actually one thing why you should take SinX. If dispelled, just pop another awake pot and you're good to go again. He can also use enemy LP to his advantage. Hide on the far edge of it and grim, then only way to get him out is to come with sight/ruwach, likely making them break the formation and expose them to attack. LP is anyway a little wquestionable....while it stops from AoE stuff, it opens your party to physical attacks, because you can't use SW/pneuma on it (well you can, but they won't work).