Most useful baby class(es)?

Started by Kees, Dec 29, 2008, 04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pandora

You gotta find the class that the nerf affects less. Usually a hybrid build and a class not too dependant on hp/sp, but rather on flee since that is not nerfed (although its nerfed in woe by default). I think baby rogue is the one that suffers less (agi/str + dex), sin is not too bad either and sage is nice too.
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

Kees

Don't think backstab will hurt much in woe >_>
How would a baby blacksmith be? Is there no one with solid arguments? :[

espada088

is there any difference dmg rate bay or non baby~

Littlechan

Quote from: espada088 on Dec 30, 2008, 01:01 PM
is there any difference dmg rate bay or non baby~

of course! because baby's stat is limited to 80, while normal job is limited to 99 xD

*Thank You very much for Azurene*

The world is getting more and more broken everyday...

The truth about me
I am 17 ;D
[close]

Pandora

Blacksmith sounds like a decent choice too, mammo has a nice dps if you're rich. I still like rogue however, either dagger or even divest would work nicely, sure you only got 80 dex, but so do the others, plus the ability to walk hidden is nice.
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

bleu

Anyone thought about making a Baby SuperNovices for a Baby WOE? 99/99 with skills like Bless10 AGI10 Improved Concentration 10 Owl's Eye 10 Heal10, some unique SuperNovice bonus; you are able to get +10All Stats after job70 if u had not died/or u can spam Soul Link to clear any death record and other benefits Body Steel/Crit etc (depending on your strategy).

BUT - this will largely depend on the customization of your server

1. You need cheap source to replenish SP. Being a Normal SN have enough troubles with low SP pool.
2. You also need a cheap source of Healing item. Or better still, so custom feature to boost your HP. (On my server the Novice Breastplate adds +2000HP)
3. To fully explore its benefit, you need a high level baby SN (base/job) At least 90base /70job

Can u Kill?
Well, yes. You can have better DEX than a baby wiz. But your spells are limited to job 2-1. You could even melee -Mammo; Crit; double attack; etc.. 

i find with SN's if they don't have a good enough balance they just get blown up

too much attack power and too little hp and they just get shot down
too much hp and too little attack power and they just become nothing more then an annoyance

on the topic of smiths they actually do pretty good, but with wiz's and hunters and pretty much any long range class, i find that they have a lot of problems.... but they do pretty good with mamo spam, and pot spam if you can afford it