Most useful baby class(es)?

Started by Kees, Dec 29, 2008, 04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kees

Hi,

in regard to Baby WoE I was wondering if people that have any experience with it could help me.
I usually go for monk/champ but since you can only get max. 80 stats asura will be dodged so easily that it's not even worth to try.
Does anyone have any clue in what the best baby class is to overall 'dominate' over the others?

Cielte

Alchy~? :x
I never really PvP/WoEd with a baby class. xD Mostly just made em to sit around doing nothing. >:

Sildan

I tend to use baby assassin, because they have a lot of fun skills to use : P

Hide
Cloak
Sonic Blow
Grim Tooth
and so on ^^

Kees

Homunculus get nerfed to 50% of their power in baby woe... also, I'd like a class that can kill fast
Since Baby Monk gets dodged so easily I gotta find something else :x

EDIT. Just received news that you also can't ressurect your homun in the castles. ^_^

Omi

Depends, as an attacker Baby Peco Knight with two-handed quicken with a critical sword will be deadly, but as a defender you should try a wizard.  The knight would be effective against most classes and you can use healing items if your HP gets too low, and wizards (if your stats are 80 max) can go for 80 int, 80 dex, 80 vit and str for bgems, and use safety wall to defend yourself from most attackers and freeze/jt or storm gust/meteor storm :P

Cielte

Don't Alchys get Acid Terror? o.o
It kinda sucks ona  LR probably, but it still breaks armor if I remember right. :x
*doesn't know anymore. ;o;*

Omi

Yes alchemists get acid terror, but it's a weak skill and although it breaks armor, you'll probably get killed before you can use it enough for it to happen (unless you're lucky)

bleu

I am not sure about Baby WOE. Don't have that feature on my server. But I have a Baby Rogue. I think he works pretty well. Lower HP or SP don't affect him much. I mainly use him to farm items.

Littlechan

baby knight is the best for me :D

*mostly because the cute sprite*

and second, baby priest

*again, the sprite*

and I really love their skill :D

*ahem*

for the most useful...I think...baby rogue? XD

don't really sure, but I think strip chances hasn't reduced even on the baby job?

*Thank You very much for Azurene*

The world is getting more and more broken everyday...

The truth about me
I am 17 ;D
[close]

mmm for baby WoE i usually find that if alches can't use their homun, sin's do pretty good =3

Kees

Quote- Babies with a base stat greater than 80 cannot enter the castle.
- Call Homunculus and Resurrect Homunculus have been disabled in the Baby WoE castle.
- All non-baby buffable buffs are dispelled in the castle, including Soul Link related skills.
- Damage reduction is the same as normal WoE.

Don't think Sins will be much of a killer without being soul linked...
Anyone else an idea?

never said they needed a soul link
they just become really really annoying with the cloak + SB

Kees

Don't think i just want to annoy people... I want to kill D:

animianacs

baby sin / baby wiz would be the best for WOE
~If the music is too loud, Your too OLD !!!

Sarin

wiz would be precast only...c'mon, you won't get total dex over 100, so the cast would be slow, dodgeable.

Did anyone tried critical bard/dancer? Bow at range, switching to instrument and shield on melee?