Looking to solo MVP

Started by munkibowl, Mar 19, 2008, 12:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

munkibowl

I want to solo MVPs, I'm on a high rate 5k/5k/50% server(Cat RO), with 300/120 level and 250 base stat(192 aspd). The MVPs have been made harder to kill(I guess to compensate for the high levels/stats). I would like to know what the best class to use for this would be, along with some build and equip suggestions. Thanks for the help.

xD sniper....
DS -> tele -> DS -> tele and continue.....

thats like one of the oldest methods of mvp'ing XD

munkibowl

well, that's a class and a method, how about equip/cards and build? I realize I need max dex and agi=max aspd, but how about the rest? Most people recommend compound bow +10[4], but would I be better off using elemental bows(gale bow, etc.) with the 25% bonus for their arrows against mvps weak to those elements?

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

If it's HR then you probably have boosted stats, just make a Monk with ridiculous INT and Asura.

MilkyChan

creator + homuculus

acid demo the mvp while ur hom tanks the bugger

////

assassin crosss
Enchant deadly potion + good weapon set

////

whitesmith

full cart... cart termination... perhaps icepick...

heck 5k every class COULD detroy a mvp... i seen perma thiefs take 'm out on high rate >.<
I got cookies...do you?

Kukai

i am using an Lord knight

Godly item + Berserk

;D

Aris

Quote from: munkibowl on Mar 19, 2008, 12:01 AM
The MVPs have been made harder to kill(I guess to compensate for the high levels/stats).
Define "harder".

But, every class on a HR can solo a MVP depending on the buffs it gets. Asura Champion would be your best bet if you can one hit them. If you cant then idk... Bowling Bash Lord Knight? Battle Professor for fun? :P

arn't the usual modifications to mvp's on high rates just to like double or triple their hp?
i really know nothing bout high rates... so ya >.<