pvp weappons for champ and sinx

Started by Swift, Mar 02, 2008, 07:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swift

notice: IS and thana card does't work here

well i use

swordbreaker for sinx and a +10 [4] blade and i don't know what to put in i am a critical assassin

for champ i use mace with dracula

but don't know what to put in else, i have now 1 dracula 2TG adn 1 hydra and i use asura please tell me your ideas.

and yeah my english is bad.

Mazvis

I noticed that ur playing high rate server but still pvp weapons looks almost the same.
For Sinx try high refine lvl Infiltrator[1] (or dunno how many slots can it have in ur server) and put in skel worker c,if it has more then 1 slot then put in 2 turtle general cards and 2 skel workers
For champ i'll say +10 weapon with slots as much as posible,anyway for every server it works like that :

1slot weapon: Hydra
2slot weap: Hydra , Skel Worker
3slot weap: 2x Hydra , 1 skel worker
4slot weapon : 2x Hydra n 2x Skel Worker

In High rate servers u can replace hydras with Turtle Gen cards
Come and try out our server www.wormro.com  :)

Swift

hmm
why do you insert skel workers instead of hydras are they better or what? O_o

kelip2

this is my trick for sinx b4 but now its useless on my server that im play right now bcoz many ppl know :-\ but maybe u can try who know its working.I use this >jur[4]1 thana 2pheroni 1tg and prepare 1 more jur[4]use 1samurai card and same like 3 those card,if u use this kinda trick when ppl wan to sb u,its gonna b miss but not miss all the time  :P

Swift

thanks the only problem is i know that and the server is balanced wich means no thana or IS cards