good class against champion 99/70

Started by vlemzgwapo, Mar 01, 2013, 01:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triper

That kinda depends on the champ and server. If the champ knows how to use something more then just asura, HW will die fast anyway. SW can't save you from FO, for example, even if the HW can still cause dmg over GTB with magic crasher.

SukiChii

Triper

And SW doesn't let Pneuma to be used since you can't cast Pneuma where there is SW neither be used where there is no 3x3 space to be casted but as I said - HW will die fast anyway if the champ knows what he's doing and not just Body Reloc and try to asura.

Fruit Pie~

Throw Spirit Sphere, being slightly weaker than Bowling Bash, does negligible damage to geared players. Then HWs go and reduce that further by 30%.

On the flip side, I don't see any Champion dying to the impressive 200~300 damage pokes from Magic Crasher.

I'd call that specific MVP-card-fueled 1v1 a draw, myself, unless the Champ gets a VERY lucky Pneuma in or we start talking about reasonable scenarios.

SukiChii

Quote from: Triper on Mar 24, 2013, 05:06 PM
And SW doesn't let Pneuma to be used since you can't cast Pneuma where there is SW neither be used where there is no 3x3 space to be casted but as I said - HW will die fast anyway if the champ knows what he's doing and not just Body Reloc and try to asura.

Yep! The only way a champ can die to HW is if the champ doesn't know how to swap  /ok

Strange

Hw is Party chara and Champ Solo
Why could supporter Carry?

SukiChii

Quote from: Strange on Mar 24, 2013, 09:06 PM

Um, what?

Triper

High Wizard is a party character. Champion is a solo character.
Why should you have a supporter character to be able to face him?
I think that he's trying to tell us that.

Strange

SukiChii

Quote from: Triper
High Wizard is a party character. Champion is a solo character.
Why should you have a supporter character to be able to face him?
I think that he's trying to tell us that.

Thanks for the clarification Triper  /heh
Now, why are you talking about parties?  /swt
Let's not complicate things and only assume it's a 1 vs. 1 scenario  /ok

Fruit Pie~

I dunno, man, it's possible. HW will always be a teamfight, big ult character, but if you outfit her with Aghanim's Scepter, Shiva's Guard, a Refresher Orb, Orchid Malevolence and maybe a Dagon you could have some incredibly mean carrying potential, just need to hang on to an AGI character to break towers for you. Works better in arranged team mode than playing with random pubs, admittedly.

...what were we talking about again?

RoseTea

Quote from: Fruit Pie~ on Mar 25, 2013, 11:13 PM
I dunno, man, it's possible. HW will always be a teamfight, big ult character, but if you outfit her with Aghanim's Scepter, Shiva's Guard, a Refresher Orb, Orchid Malevolence and maybe a Dagon you could have some incredibly mean carrying potential, just need to hang on to an AGI character to break towers for you. Works better in arranged team mode than playing with random pubs, admittedly.

...what were we talking about again?

And, again, you show a fundamental misunderstanding of the game.  A Dagon is a early-term investment that tries for an early victory via nukes: not something you want for the long game where carries shine.  Aghanim's, Shiva's, and Orchid can only carry you so far when it's possible to build additional magic resistance (and people's HPs naturally get higher). HW will always naturally drop off because she doesn't have a steroid to boost her right-click like LK or WS.

holocauseRO

trap snipers

do this

get him ankle snare / sandman

after that use land mine then DS till death

dont worry about pneuma it lowers damage to 0 but skill still works

http://www.holocaust-ro.com/cp/?module=main [color=red]Holocaust[/color]RO /no1

CaseRO

Case Ragnarok Online: Protects your Destiny
Unique Pre-renewal Mid-rate server
Join our growing community!

Eisengrad

Easy. Get a Lord Knight and drill on Spiral Pierce. Autowin. Or just get every card that reduces neutral property damage. GG