Give me a crash course in the ways of the Sniper. Please, and thank you.

Started by Nuclear Toast, Sep 26, 2011, 02:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nuclear Toast

I'm fooling around on a highrate server, and was told to go the route of a Sniper for MVP hunting. I have -never- used a Sniper.

So, whats the best build for soloing.
Ideal equipment..?

Thanks!

Malarija

a quick course

get agi till max aspd of the server, max dex, rest to vit/int

eqs

head:aoa
mid:binos
armor:tights/pantie with w/e card (marc/ed/porcellio)
bow: 3 ak 1 mino for large mvps, 3 ak 1 skel worker for mid mvps etc
garment:wool/undies/proxy? with dragon tail/bapho jr./raydric
boots: tidals/sprint shoes/blb with matyr/green ferus w/e
accs: 2 slotted bow thimbles with zeroms or 2 og's with zeroms

that's pretty much the poor man's eqs on a highrate server?

Triper

Best multiplier on dmg by just clicking[not ds] is made by 2ak+cruiser[using the full card set] with double boud[+7 or higher] and 2 bow thimbles[1] with 160 dex as minimum. Get a sniping suit and then find a way to get higher possible dex[always on 10s for atk bonus] and 190 aspd with higher crit possible.
You will crit lots of times, always max aspd and always max dmg.

If you can't get the double bound get a compo +10 and 2 o'glove or something like that and aim for 170 dex as minimum since is +/- the same dmg.

Why use the cruiser card set? Because the multiplier is applied on the end of your dmg and not before or as an extra multiplier.

If you want to go ds and have no lag to spam ds like mad ignore the double bound set and go for the compo part with 3ak+cruiser card set.
Ofc for some mvps maybe[lazy to check since the usual set I use never disappointed to me] you're better with a roween/magmaring/galion gears and then the 3 ak+element card can beat the cruiser card set. Do some tests on a calc and check it lol