Class ideas

Started by BabyJosh, Dec 02, 2008, 04:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pandora

The Chef class is awesomely original ^_^
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

Quote from: andrewgn12 on Dec 04, 2008, 06:55 AM
lol will not be implemented since they are planning of implementing the new job 3
xD this thread is more of us putting together random ideas =o
i doubt anyone has any real expectations of these classes happening ={
would be cool if they did though <3

BabyJosh

Hahaha, It Would be a lot of work but mesaRO did it

The cook and espre sound like fun

i think the 3-1 classs are a bit too much really, though I'm not sure, will you hav to trans again?

and if they ar, I beleive that extendeds should have another job, in order to keep up

Head Monocle of DOOM

extendeds need some work done on them too but there would be much that needs to be done.
Proof or it didn't happen.
All server reviews are based on a reviewers experience.
This is how negative server reviews work.
Eddy, carrots are good for your eyes, can it dial a phone.

dweebcake

add a teacher class for those uber leechers

skills: extra homework: gives 20% extra exp to party -_-; dont need any other skill than that

and omg that chef idea is awesome

Orange

That chef idea is pretty awsome :D
I am a HUUUUUUUUGE fan of spooky things, specifically undead and vampires.. a lich or necromancer class would own :D
:3

BabyJosh

I think ninjas should get a claw and shuriken as their main weapon
and maybe a sword as a sub-weapon

mayb an AOE for shuriken too??

where an attack hits a character and dos less damage to the nearby enemies??

Somthing like a weak desperadoo

dunno :z

ngjoko

The chef class sounds cool, but Bao for weapon? Sounds kinda funny, something like poison cooking i suppose...

We do have TaeKwons and Ninjas, why not other martial artist? KungFu kids, Kick-Boxers, Jackie Chan?
Come and join HeRO, it's lots of fun. ^^

BabyJosh

Boxers that deal sombos and dodge attacks, a class that takes a good reaction time who's attacks are based on accurate timing like the catch move?

echo44

xD awsm chef class is pretty cool!
btw any1 know when r 3rd classes rly coming out?! ( i mean in the game)
O man~ Sinx
Hell was full so I came Back!~

eh probably not for a very very long time X.x

BabyJosh

lol iRO are so lazy ;p

I hope the changes dont f*** the game up, i think a possibl test should be in order of the new classes and such

billyboebob

the chef idea is tight no doubt but the teacher idea isn't to bad either it would have a lot more partying in general and you could still go job 50 with it if you only have that one skill. just make every job lvl for that skill add .5% exp for party. or maybe .25%.

but i think the 4th jobs are going to be tight but i kind  of agree that it might create a little to much unbalancing so possibly just make more jobs for first classes to go into. so swordsman could go knight crusader and like dual wielder or something.