Best Job for Me

Started by mike13m, Apr 03, 2008, 05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike13m

Okay, i just started RO on another server b/c my other server, SurgeRO was having downloading difficulties. So i switched to Noob Fury RO. I want to know what the best job would be best for me. I've read the other posts about this, and so the kind of job i want would be Good for Soloing and parties, fast, something able to kill MVPs, and will do well in WoE

Please help!

hunter/sniper =P but it does get boring after a while

mike13m

okay, then where would i get the falcon? cuz in NFRO theres only a kafra that says Rent a Cart ><

u get the falcon in the upstairs floor of the hunters guild~

mike13m

ok i got it, but how do you make falcon assault stronger?? and what card should i put on my gakkung bow? or what cards should i put on my armor and stuff to make it stronger?

imo orc archer's bow > gakk bow

GanZetsumei

try Ninja(magic type) its GOOD!!!

KingRoan

I think Crusader/Paladin[Cross type]cause in WoE, using GC will kill a bunch of people!!
In leveling up, try in Glast Heim, wait for a lot of enemies to go near to you then GC![I saw a Paladin using GC. It's damage was three 4000-5000!!!!!!! SURE KILL!!!SURE EXP!!
In party, just use devo then order the Priest to heal you! This is a 50% hassle reduction to ur priest, for you are the only one needed to be healed.However, the disadvantage of a Crusader/Paladin makes the supportersgive up healing due to your very high HP[ I have experienced this before but I deleted my crusader because his stats are:
str=46
vit=46
int=39
dex=20
luk=[of course 1[LOL]
agi=9

;D
qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm

kelip2

can use creator ???or champ ???

jaydee078

Pandora

Hunter fits what you want nicely, and it's a good first character, easy to gear at the start. Nice damage, versatile class, you can use the same build to mvp, pvm, pvp and woe, just gotta switch your gear.
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

mickiedeez

Ive played this server for about 1 month, and by far the best class for mvping ADN pvp/woe is the Creator(biochemist).  with a fire blend(gives lvl 3 firebolt)u can fight immaterial monsters(ghosts etc.). and with 250, acid demo will 1-2 hit pretty much anything.

Creator lvl 255/120
-intant cast dex[a total(base+bonus) of 150]
-max your intelligence(base int should be 250)
-about 75-85 str(to carry ygg bry's)
-190 aspd AGI
-and then the rest into vit

use a fireblend as ur main mvp/pve wepon, and use a thara frog ina  slotted valks shield

use a grimtooth as your main pvp/woe weapon, only switching if sum1 has high AD redux

use a valks armor with a ghostring card(switch to a +10 valks armor with a frus card when fighting casters)

a valks manteau with a deviling card(take off the mant. when fighting casters)

sleipnir/variants shoes/ valks shoes with a card that gives +5-10%sp and hp

Red Bunny band, high elf ears, and archangel wings

EVEN WITHOUT THIS GEAR you can pwn the pants off pretty much any mvp/monster, and do pretty good in pvp. BUT MAKE SURE U GET A FIREBLEND SWORD or a sword liek ice falchion(lvl 3 ice bolt)

with firebolt u can blow right past ppl with pneuma, AD pretty much pwns everyone, jsut watch out for sinx's/wizards and amke sure u have 30-50 brys on u at a time.
Quote from: Temjin on Feb 16, 2010, 12:07 PM
You are a f*** idiot. Why you even bother to post here, I will never know. It is BEYOND ME.

pintakasi

is this a Hi-rate or Low-rate, coz if low rate, use Champion class. 1 hit KO! /no1
or a Hi-Priest coz its very useful. try playing wowowee ro..
www.wowoweero.com
your not a fool, aren't you?