Best job for hunting(zeny, cards, items)

Started by ksiady88, Jan 24, 2009, 11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ksiady88

So what?  ;D ;D ;D
Best job for hunting(zeny, cards, items)

MemoZzz

I have a TK Ranker on the top 10 in my server... and he is pretty good at hunting almost anything. Otherwise, Snipers are good, but they cannot carry much.

Cielte

Zeny : Farm with Rogue Class. Sell with Merchant Class

Cards : Assassin class, Rogue class, Merchant class, Archer class. Whatever you play.

Items : Read above.

A92FL0163

Ask to 90% of iRO Botters what class they use to farm and I can tell you, their answer will be Rogue.
The Auto Steal give a free item from the mob, no matter what is it, so when you kill 9000 monsters per day, you can guess that at least 5 will get it card stolen. Some people may also argue Mug is also a good skill to get money, but I never really could get anything more than 400z per Mob (Wasting SP and Time to do it), so if you really want money, make a Rogue and another account with a merchant selling loot to NPC and rare drops to players.

tadam.

Omi

you can't steal cards

just as a heads up

Quote from: Omi on Jan 25, 2009, 12:04 PM
you can't steal cards

just as a heads up

sorta depends on the server....
in some i've noticed you can

Descent

Rogues or LKs make great hunting. As does a Black- or MasterSmith, due to increased weight limits and being able to hold insane amounts of goodies in their carts.

It really depends on your server's rates. Sin Xs make good all-around hunters on higher rates, and Knights/LKs and Rogues can get the job done on Lower rates. Hell, just looking for slotted boots on a Lowrate netted me 5 Argiope Cards once.

A92FL0163

Quote from: Omi on Jan 25, 2009, 12:04 PM
you can't steal cards

just as a heads up

Really? I had stolen some on a old server, it might be updated or just my imagination.  :-[

Omi

it's a very old feature that was changed years ago (like, 2006 if I remember)

James Bong

chenli

Sins, especially in rachel sanctuary.

Poki

Whitesmiths are always awesome to go crazy at Wild Roses for Witherless Roses.  Good thing you can carry a lot of them (Zeny)
Snipers are a good start off for items/zeny.  Quick start on solo MVPing and range shortens the time of hunting weak monsters for their cards.

But the best job out of them all, is a GM.