Baphomet Card....

Started by .::AsSaSsiN-X::., Feb 26, 2010, 09:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.::AsSaSsiN-X::.

Baphomet card said that Endow a weapon with damage that will splash 9 cells around the character with each attack.
HIT - 10....
is that affect on my asura... if i use it...
any answer will be help...
thx...

Zen!, Fury, Zen!, [glow=black,2,300][color=white]阿修羅覇凰拳[/color][/glow]...

Majinken Souga

I think Baphomet only applies to normal attacks.
The only way to save Modern TV: burn it in a pile, then burn the ashes, then compress and burn those ashes, then sprinkle it with holy water, then send the result into a black hole and never see it again.

BuBuChaCha

yeah. it only does work with normal attacks and NOT skills.

in before you ask about Paladin's Sacrifice, even though it requires normal attacking to use, as it says in the manual, Sacrifice is still counted as a skill and bapho cards will NOT work in it.

QuoteEach hit you land sacrifices 9% of your Maximum HP to damage your enemy by up to 1.4 times the amount of sacrificed HP. Always hits, but you can die if you use up too many HP with this skill.
Damage on the target is increased according to Maximum HP, Skill Level and weapon +% damage cards, Triple Bloody Boned being the best combo for WoE/PVP.
It ignores Flee and defense of the target. Weapon cards won't increase the amount of HP taken from you. You CANNOT hit the Emperium with it. But you still lose 9% HP if you try.
It's ALWAYS neutral element, meaning Ghostring, Cranial, Poo and Immune reduce its damage on the target. Reflect Shield can reflect the damage.
Magnum Break and Pressure increase their damage. If the enemy is inside a Safety Wall and you attack him, it will miss, but you will lose 9% of your HP anyways.
Ice Pick does not affect Sacrifice damage. Baphomet Card doesn't give Splash damage for Sacrifice hits. Can be used on Boss monsters.
Reject Sword (Stalker skill) has a chance of halving Sacrifice damage (if Sac is used with Sword/Dagger) and reflecting it back to the Paladin. Can be Dispelled.

.::AsSaSsiN-X::.

so it wont work on skill right...
ok thx very much all...

Zen!, Fury, Zen!, [glow=black,2,300][color=white]阿修羅覇凰拳[/color][/glow]...