[Renewal] High agi possibly crit builds

Started by Raxxahaxxa, Feb 12, 2014, 06:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raxxahaxxa

Hi! im not very set in the ways of renewal but i was wondering if theres possibly something other then gx/ranger that can roll high agi ctrl clicker on mvps? pretty high rate server but its only for friends as of now so i dont have the option to buy cool stuff because there is none crit builds is valid i just would like something with high aspd

equips is always helpful but keep in mind the inabillity to buy stuff whatever i want to use i have to get for myself

thanks in advance

Astraeos

Rune Knight can do it if you're just MVPing. Frenzy with the 3x damage rune, ASPD rune. Snake Hat. Using Pertz set and I think Muramasa? I forget the exact names of the 2-handed swords, there might even be something better weapon wise. When RE first came out this was a very popular way of doing low/mid-tier MVPs.

Raxxahaxxa

alright what kind of stats are you looking at if thats the case? and how do you deal with the mvps slaves?

Astraeos

I've seen people do it just by kinda balancing out all the stats, since they aren't as valuable in RE. Your AGI doesn't need to be too high, but never hurts to have it some what higher with this kind of build. The slaves are unimportant since they do such a low amount of damage anyways.

chrone16

hmm. how about an ASPD royal guard focusing on Banishing Point.
I saw a build like this a few months back and I'd say it's really strong.

Astraeos

VP works, its faster and stronger than auto attacking with a RK. Lotta button smashing tho. RG in general has alot of quirky fun things it can do in PVM like Overbrand spam with Bragi and watch as MVPs take all 3 hits and fall over, using RD wit Kaahi and Moonie dagger and afking vs Beelze before the RD nerf, or one shotting things in thors with EB and watching the damage come out weird from integer under/overflow.

chrone16

And you'll still have the pally buffs that could even make you an efficient tank/killer in WoE ( saying you have the proper gears and switches)

Raxxahaxxa

ok cool now ive started on the rk so ill roll with that i got the peuz set down im not entierly sure whats so great about it but where do i go from there equipment wise? remember anything i get i have to get myself if i cant kill it i cant get it

and what kind of stat spread am i looking at

chrone16

with Mora sets, it'll yield better enchantments once it's +9 and above. For an RK honestly, I'd go with Ur set since it has damage redux, hp increase an effing strong Hundred Spear which you could partner with KVM spears because of the 0 weight. Another plus would be you could efficiently use DB as well.

Astraeos

Raxxahaxxa

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=re_item_db&comid=112 it doesnt say anything about autocasting stormblast?

also i know about hs/db build etc but thats not the point of this thread.

what im curious about is what kind of equipment i should get now

ps. cant get kvm weapon etc since i cant go bg against myself

Triper

Quote from: Raxxahaxxa on Feb 15, 2014, 04:36 AM
http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=re_item_db&comid=112 it doesnt say anything about autocasting stormblast?
Show iRO description *ON*

QuoteHas a chance of activating Storm Blast and Spear Dynamo and adding 2 Aspd while physically attacking.

Raxxahaxxa

alright hopefully that will work on this server does it take the stormblast from my runes or can it be used if i dont have any?

Astraeos

Its not supposed to use your runes, it does complain to the admin lol. It will still factor in your Rune Mastery level for damage scaling though.

Raxxahaxxa

alright cool so where do i go from here in terms of gear? peuz set + masamune atm nothing else of note

if someone rather talk to me straight up thats alright aswell skype marcusforsman