[Renewal] High agi possibly crit builds

Started by Raxxahaxxa, Feb 12, 2014, 06:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiesIrae

Quote from: Raxxahaxxa on Feb 19, 2014, 07:16 AM
alright but that doesnt really help my aspd but im guessing i should go for crit then?
The only purpose for CRIT is for DEF ignoring and "perfect hit".
Personally I'd first give a try to the full ASPD build ... if your dps is decent and allows you to kill as you wanna why get CRIT? Is always better keep things simple (and keep in mind barely you will get all at once).
Also: don't think CRIT will make your damage so better ... we are talkin about a 10~25% dmg difference.
I still think 193 ASPD dps > CRIT at lower speed dps.
Then up to you.

chrone16

hmm. I just checked the pertz enchantment list and it seems almost every part of it could give you agi boost. That's why I advised the enchantments. You could get about 5-9 agi per equipments if you are lucky.
/no1
yeah i think crit would be good.

Raxxahaxxa

my concern is mvps with agi up its kinda hard to do anything with that unless u can crit right

Triper

Quote from: DiesIrae on Feb 19, 2014, 08:27 AM
The only purpose for CRIT is for DEF ignoring and "perfect hit".
Just pointing out that CRIT at renewal does not ignore def. It's just +40% dmg or at least is what I remember to read [cant' access irowiki at the moment].

chrone16

Quote from: Raxxahaxxa on Feb 19, 2014, 08:35 AM
my concern is mvps with agi up its kinda hard to do anything with that unless u can crit right

this one too. since MvPs would have that effin agi up and their flee rate would likely to skyrocket lol. for my suggestion try a build where you would be using slotted 2 handed swords rather than alca. the damage that the AK cards would give you is too much to ignore.

Raxxahaxxa

im happy to trade out the alca bringer but i loose a s*** ton of aspd if i do, now if i dont need the aspd from alca sure i can trade but unless i can make up for the loss i really cant

DiesIrae

Quote from: Triper on Feb 19, 2014, 08:55 AM
Just pointing out that CRIT at renewal does not ignore def. It's just +40% dmg or at least is what I remember to read [cant' access irowiki at the moment].
Didn't knew this. o: Thanks for the info.

chrone16

Okay since you're in renewal. I bet +20 foods are accessible due to how they are created by genetics by bulk. I'd advice you to get +20str/agi/dex for the foods
Agi/Bless from ABs
this is assuming you're on a 160/50 renewal server.
I didn't include any headgears on this one so you could still adjust to it.
total of 150 str (117 + 33)
total of 140 agi (112 + 28)
total of 110 dex (73 + 37)
100 base vit

HP is about 43k
Hit is 497 (enough to hit increase agi'd mvps)
Aspd is 188 without Zerk and without Alcabringer which I think is kinda good. (using a Krasnaya here)
you'd have to rely on Parrying for your defense and with Zerk as your final trump card.

This are all adjustable since I just set the gears without thinking of enchants, card input as well as the headgears.
This one is without rune stones as well. so damage as well as aspd would like increase
I believe +10 foods and +20 foods still stack? or was it changed? if so. then +30 stats it is for you.
http://calc.irowiki.org/?caVcKaYb3bYbMabblafEdaasSkaFaFaFaae5aaaaaaaaacsaad5aaeuynaayoaaypaayqaayqaaaaaaaskkaabfffakakbamfakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaundefined

Astraeos

You can replace one of your accessories with a RoR. If I remember correctly, quag will dispell mvp agi.
Mora enchants are game breaking and can create a huge shift in power.

Raxxahaxxa

that would imply i can kill ifrit tho

Astraeos

Quote from: Raxxahaxxa on Feb 19, 2014, 03:03 PM
that would imply i can kill ifrit tho
You may be able to buy one from someone, I cant imagine them being too expensive in RE since Ifrit is a cupcake compared to how strong he is in preRE.

Raxxahaxxa

theres a private server with only like 5 players
no one has killed ifrit yet

something to add is theres a refine ticket on the server wich allow for basicly safe refine up to +8 not sure if that changes anything in gear choices but thought i might add that

chrone16

well if it's like that. the more you could upgrade your mora gears to +9. Like with the stats I've shown and the calc. You could just put in agi bless then the +30 foods. you'd hit 193 aspd without zerk nor alcabringer

Raxxahaxxa

im wondering about the mora set it seems almost certainly better to not use it and use something else like that backpack thingy and stuff

chrone16

Well you could opt to do that, since there's a +8 safe refine in your server. getting overupgraded heroic backpacks are easy. What's important to mora sets are their set effects as well as their enchantments that's why from what Astraeos said, with a good enchantments on a mora set, it certainly is game breaking, but it doesn't mean you're only limited to that choice.