Started by Raxxahaxxa, Feb 12, 2014, 06:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raxxahaxxa

update got an alca bringer for a weapon so i guess weapon wise im fine
hoping to getting input on the rest of the equipment

Raxxahaxxa

still reguire help if someone is willing

chrone16

does equipping other 2 handed swords won't let you reach 193 aspd? I'm thinking like in the lines of Krasnaya for damage for the 3 slots it gives or Violet Fear if you guys are doing endless. I believe the accesories are slotted so put in gold scaraba cards or utility cards.

CEB for headgear with either duneyr card or seyren card(not the mvp)

Raxxahaxxa

thanks for the reply ceb is more of a pvp hat tho right? this character will never pvp at all so theres no need to pay heed to that so what helm would i use instead for pvm/mvp only? also i got no acess to violet fear if i want to get something i have to get it myself, now with an +8 alca bringer and peuz set two handed quickening berserker potion and berserking + 60 base agi i get only to 168 aspd

tested with 100 base agi still only reach 175 nowhere close to 193

DiesIrae

Quote from: Raxxahaxxa on Feb 18, 2014, 01:05 PM
thanks for the reply ceb is more of a pvp hat tho right? this character will never pvp at all so theres no need to pay heed to that so what helm would i use instead for pvm/mvp only? also i got no acess to violet fear if i want to get something i have to get it myself, now with an +8 alca bringer and peuz set two handed quickening berserker potion and berserking + 60 base agi i get only to 168 aspd

tested with 100 base agi still only reach 175 nowhere close to 193
Wondering how you have distributed your STATS. Tell us please (level, stats cap).

Considering what I know (since you said it) and general Renewal server features ...
100 to AGI ... what's your server STATS cap? 120? If you aim to the higher ASPD put the largest AGI that provides it (EXAMPLE: AGI 120+Bonus provides 181 ASPD and 117+Bonus still provides 181 ASPD, go for AGI 117+Bonus).
If you are going pure CRIT remember to not give tons of DEX, would be just a waste (not a good portion of ASPD is providen as pre-RE).
I would not use a 2H Sword if Frenzy type: Frenzy don't stacks with 2H Quicken, so the ASPD bonus is not doubled. I'd rater use a 1H Sword + Shield (-5 ASPD but +40% protection from MvPs due to Alice ... consider your DEF/MDEF are dropped to 0 while in Frenzy status).
I did some test with a Char Simulator ... I'd go for this, I kept the level at 147, so you have some leftover points to adjust your build.
Dunno how reliable the simulator is, but I got around 182 ASPD (no Guarana Candy effect count in as for foods) and 89 CRIT (virtual 100 if Vanberk triggers, 109 if Phylla Triggers).

Things I cannot put/note into the simulator ...
On armor put any Elemental card (GR, Pasana, Dokebi ... ); Ancient Mimic could help ... some AGI is providen due to base LUK.
I've setted no headgear: use the one you likes much ... AGI, CRIT, ASPD ... look for slots: that's important.
On headgear card slots you can always use: 2x Vanberk OR Vanberk + Nightmare OR Vanberk + Phylla (I likes much this last one).
Also remember to give a try to Guarana Candy (not sure if stacks with Berserk Potion, always worth a try).
AGI/Bless and any AGI/DEX/LUK/STR STAT food (can use those card/Lunakaligo dropped) is welcome.

Let us know.

Raxxahaxxa

the top lvl is 160 and max stat is 125 i havent actually made the spec yet nor decided if full crit or not is the way to go

some things to add also is that peuz set does not have card slot for example the chest armor so no ancient mimic possible if im supposed to keep using the mora set
it seems not very plausible to reach 193 without some serious change if im not going to use alca bringer since my +8 alca bringer gives me 4 flat aspd and potentionally more when upgraded

chrone16

I understand it with the alcabringer. Now I want to know what are the enchantments of your mora gears. Are they on 3 enchants ea with proper enchantments? kindly give a detailed one thanks!

okay then CEB is out of the picture, I'd say Abysmal Knight Helm for headgear if ever it is implemented in your server, if not, RWC Cap i think, i forgot the headgear name.

Astraeos

Dont use ROratorio for RE, its not even close and hasnt been updated in years. Use iROwikis.

I'm getting 185 ASPD on their calc with 1 AGI using alca and pertz set using basic aspd increasing items and 193 with Fighting Spirit and 40 agi. Use Dundyrr or Dark Ping... Seyren Windsor card has almost 0 use in RE. Headgears are whatever, get something with ATK or ASPD if you cant get a chick hat or snake hat.

I think the ASPD mods are slightly incorrect, but still pretty close. I havent talked to the calc maker in a while so I can't confirm/deny.

Raxxahaxxa

theres no enchants on it so far because i dont know what it should be nor do i have that massive amount of mora coins needed to get optimal enchants i guess (i might have missed someway to get mora coins)

but to me it seems not plausible to get the amount of mora coins needed in a short period of time

and on the topic of stats spread i havent set them yet because im using another build to farm stuff for it couldnt possibly kill queen scaraba for alca for example

also on the topic of "basic aspd increasing items" what are these? apart from berserker potion i dont know what else is basic

DiesIrae

Quote from: Astraeos on Feb 18, 2014, 04:46 PM
Dont use ROratorio for RE, its not even close and hasnt been updated in years. Use iROwikis.

I'm getting 185 ASPD on their calc with 1 AGI using alca and pertz set using basic aspd increasing items and 193 with Fighting Spirit and 40 agi. Use Dundyrr or Dark Ping... Seyren Windsor card has almost 0 use in RE. Headgears are whatever, get something with ATK or ASPD if you cant get a chick hat or snake hat.

I think the ASPD mods are slightly incorrect, but still pretty close. I havent talked to the calc maker in a while so I can't confirm/deny.
Thanks. Just found the Renewal one; Google always redirect me to iRO Wiki pre-RE one. x3

I tried at RMS test server with Alca Bringer and my build ... 193 ASPD is reached (Berserk Potion + Guarana Candy + Fighting Spirit Rune + Frenzy). Problem is base CRIT (not that high, so must crossfingers for Vanberk trigger ... since you asked CRIT).
Peuz's Set seems not implemented yet, so I keep erroring. If I had a RK on some server around I'd try to get a set and test it ... even if I find hard to reach 193 ASPD with such set. Does Mora Enchants play a so important role over Peuz's Set?

Raxxahaxxa

it doesnt have to be a crit build persay and im uncertain how much of a diffirence the mora enchants do

chrone16

mora enchantments are actually quite valuable. I once had a nab cloth on my GX with 2 Fighting Spirit 5s then an Atk+3%
well back to the topic at hand.

if not going for crit, reaching a higher aspd is very much possible since you're gonna go dex. Since it's renewal, Stat Foods+20 are quite alot since Genetics make them by 10s or higher so let's say you had an agi +20 and dex + 20 + guarinia and zerk pots. you could easily hit 180 aspd without zerk. I'm looking at a build I'm making that is at 187 aspd without zerk and not with an alcabringer.
Foods/AgiBless and RK buffs are all that's present, a total of 150 str/ 130 agi/ 120 dex and remaining stats to vit.

Raxxahaxxa

so i need to randomly get "fighting spirit" enchant 3 times on all my mora gear pieces?

chrone16

http://irowiki.org/wiki/Mora_Enchants
try looking in this one. sadly pertz set doesn't have the possibility of getting fighting spirits.
though you could get additional and crit % from the sharp 1-5 enchantments
getting a +9 mora gear gives you better enchantments

Raxxahaxxa

alright but that doesnt really help my aspd but im guessing i should go for crit then?