[Renewal] 3 man party

Started by Raxxahaxxa, Feb 21, 2014, 04:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raxxahaxxa

the topic of what is the best format for doing et and other instances in a 3 man came up and i thought it was an intressting one so i thought i should ask here

the premise is a 3 man party for doing as much as possible outside of pvp on a midrate server what is your "dream team" so to speak?

XicoR4

Never played Renewal, but:
Arch Bishop to heal and buff;
Sorcerer for magical AoE and to replenish sp;
Rune Knight or Royal Guard to tank things and do melee AoE damage.

DiesIrae

Arch Bishop: buffs, lex, dispell, resurrection. A must.
Sura/Rune Knight: tank and massive damage deal over non-ghost MvPs.
Ranger: AoE damage dealer for floors cleaning, trapping and MvPs killer (supporting Sura or dealing damage on ghost ones while Sura does tank).

Raxxahaxxa

intressting i thought for sure it would be sura/genetic/archbishop people would like

vrl

Genetic & Sura & Arc Bishop would be the best  for endless.

Astraeos

I used to "3 man" it regularly on iRO. You need RK, Maestro and Sura are necessary. Genetic and AB make it a lot easier when they tag a long. It's was usually RK and Maestro dualed by one person, and Genetic + Sura dualed by the other. Or RK+Sura, Gen+Maestro. Whatever, AB has to played actively if you're dual clienting.

Here's a video of us doing it really poorly since we let friends join and decided to be really casual about it.
Ragnarok Online Endless Tower RE

Things to note:
1) No, you don't need to the same items as us. It just really just saves us on really caring/paying attention to what we're doing and not using supplies.
2) Beelze can be afked with Sura if you have PP:Revit and Medium Health Potion, you just need to tab back over to re-MS, otherwise you'll always be full HP. Ours in this video was a POS lv118 Sura with s*** for Sura skills and still tanked it easily.
3) lv100, kill the first thorn on your left (makes tanking easier, not necessary). Then DB entwein to kill the 2 healers next to him. From there you have one person face tank most of the thorns to the right of the mvp and just goto town on him with Gen or Sura.

Raxxahaxxa

sura+gen+ab vs rk+gen+ab? wich one is preferable

Astraeos

sura gen ab will get you to beelze easily. after that you'll have to stop as you have no way to kill beelze

Gatoruchato

Quote from: Raxxahaxxa on Feb 21, 2014, 10:06 PM
sura+gen+ab vs rk+gen+ab? wich one is preferable

From this question rk+gen+ab.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ლ(╹◡╹ლ) (ノ °益°)

Raxxahaxxa

rk+gen+ab would be able to dmg beelz decently right?

Astraeos

You can't tank it. Things to consider: Beelze uses LP so you can't SW. Beelze casts lv5 Crit Wounds, so you can only heal through %HP recovery items like Ygg Seeds. Gen cannot damage Beelze unless you want to send more money then you'll make back with Crazy Vines. With no Bragi, it will take you a very long time to kill Beelze even if you managed to set it up properly.

Deviling

not enough words

Astraeos

Yes, just get two Kiel Cards. Cart Cannon change was very recent, good job Gravity at fixing one thing wrong with your game after about 4 years. Then yes, you could do it with easily with Sura, Gene, AB