[Non-Renewal] Race to 99

Started by raivehart, Aug 23, 2017, 07:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raivehart

Hi, I will be playing on a new server with x30/x30 rates.
Which class should I go for if I want to reach level 99 trans fast?
Should I go with TU Priest? A Gypsy? A Sage?
The server will be have a free 10k rok points to use.
So what is your good to buy with it.eluni

makoy

For me :
1) DS Hunter
Get effective arrows, DS All the way

2)Heal bomb / TU Priest
Heal undead/ TU Anubis

3) BB Knight
Magnum break - bash / BB mobs.

RistrettoJoe

May I know what server you are playing on?

RistrettoJoe

I'm going for either DS Spam Hunter and TU Priest

shadylookin

you didn't specify the mods to your server. Does your server has healer? warper? reset stats? dual log-in?

I highly suggest for you to play Beast Strafing Hunter in order to race to 99. Just create an alt, linker and acolyte or priest(for warp), in order to fully utilize this kind of build. I lvl'd to 99 for atleast 3 - 5 days just using this build, and I'm playing in a low rate server(5x~8x)

makoy

Quote from: RistrettoJoe on Aug 23, 2017, 11:18 AM
May I know what server you are playing on?

Im playing a high rate server atm.
but i played an official server and did this in a few days -playing around 3-5 hours per day..

i recommend the DS Hunter over TU Priest if you are going to rush 99 for a reward
just get 99dex 80-90 agi rest int for spam. the only item you would need will be the bow.
change your bow to a hunters bow / gakkung around 40 to increase damage + arrow element. no need for fancy bows
you can finish this is a few hours because of the rates.

Unlike TU priest which needs sp , fast cast + running skills when fighting anubis. other mobs will be a problem too.

Quote from: shadylookin on Aug 23, 2017, 01:01 PM
Just create an alt, linker and acolyte or priest(for warp), in order to fully utilize this kind of build.
He is rushing man, so no need for alts. it is faster, but time will be consumed and he might not make it for the reward.

Corgers

Definitely Hunter if it's close to official (or Knight if you have a Heal slave or access to consumables). Other classes like Mage may be better if your server is heavily customized.

Join CorgiRO! A fresh server with Multi-Classing + Daily Quests!
[color=blue]Our RMS Introduction![/color]
Watch Our Video! [color=pink](ft. LilyPichu)[/color]
Visit: Our Website | Forum | Facebook | Discord

raivehart

the server will open september 2
- Base Level : x30
- Job Level : x20
Max Base Level : 99
- Max Job Level : 70
- Server Freebie : 10,000 Rok Points
No Warper
No Healer, but full HP/SP once you respawn..

I'm not going to go for popular classes since the Race to 99 is categorized by classes

Corgers

If that's the case, asking "which class?" doesn't make much sense. Consider Super Novice or something obscure - the lower experience requirement will also cut down on your time invested.

Join CorgiRO! A fresh server with Multi-Classing + Daily Quests!
[color=blue]Our RMS Introduction![/color]
Watch Our Video! [color=pink](ft. LilyPichu)[/color]
Visit: Our Website | Forum | Facebook | Discord

SyntheticSymphony

I agree with Corgers. If it's a race per class (and I assume it's trans classes only?), everyone will go for High Priests and Archer classes (Sniper, Gypsy, Clown, and Stalker [anything that can spam DS]). I've done one of these "Race to 99" events before on a 50x/50x server and actually won leveling a Whitesmith. Granted, I was the last one to reach 99/70 (they counted job level too), but I was also the only one in the server that had a Whitesmith that early on. Plus, who doesn't want their weapons upgraded? c;

apandika

Quote from: raivehart on Aug 24, 2017, 05:42 AM
the server will open september 2
- Base Level : x30
- Job Level : x20
Max Base Level : 99
- Max Job Level : 70
- Server Freebie : 10,000 Rok Points
No Warper
No Healer, but full HP/SP once you respawn..

I'm not going to go for popular classes since the Race to 99 is categorized by classes

could you please give me the server link? thank you before

GM Hellenic

DS Hunter is way effective , if you have right arrows ! If in the server you play the drop rates are good you can get a fire armor and just go to thor_v01 like by 90 lvl to boost till end !  /no1