Your Dream Server.

Started by Hutchy, Oct 20, 2008, 03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sanin

Man, I had to think about this one...

I'm never sure what I'm looking for really, I like the basic RO Experience that includes terrorizing the nearest Pupa as a Novice and having karma come back as a Creamy.  It's a silly wish but I wouldn't mind a massive population of people who are just generally kind and helpful.  I'd want to participate in WoE and leave the area on good terms with the competition; of course there would be the occasional jackassery which is where I assume the ever-capable Staff would take care of it. Also: PARTIES.  I WANT TO PARTY WITH OTHER CHARACTERS RATHER THAN SOLO LIKE I'VE DONE IN EVERY GOD FORSAKEN SERVER I'VE BEEN TO. I want communication between people, it's a bloody MMORPG, I better see the Massively Multiplayer bit in play.

It sounds mean but in staff relations I'd rather not see it consist of a bunch of 15-17 kids who run the server After School and are capable of hearing the players out and constantly gives the userbase something to do. Customs equipment I wouldn't mind at all, but I'd rather have them for simple aesthetics rather than Killy Stabby Hat of 100% Coma Chance That Everyone Wears And Is f*** Impossible To Get. And no wings.  Just, no wings.  (They're terribly overused and the majority looks f*** terrible and they're never lined up correctly).

As for rates?  I never mind them much but I'd rather not take a gratuitous amount of time leveling.
I must accept that Super-Gluing valuable coins to the sidewalk and then watching events from a nearby café is not proper demonic activity.

xeroslash

If there was a server that has the story/navigation system of Guild Wars with RO mechanics I would definitely play it. It's probably not likely though since the server would be doing alot more instancing than it does now.

uannaka

a non-trans server with 300+ population with no custom items.

Mamimi

Holy crap this thread is still going? o.O

Anyway, the kind of servers I like to play don't exist outside of a certain person's mind. The way he makes his servers is the way I'd make my own. <3 I look around at some servers and it makes me lol @ how s*** some things they have are. D: I really wonder if I'm making any sense right now, pain pills and not sleeping is ftw sometimes but not when you're trying to type something.

Skye4485

Parties Parties Parties. Not just end game or WoE either. a server where you need to party to level from 20 onward.