Greed

Eddga = Worst. /b/

Go.

QuoteKorii says:
Except for the small fact that you are crazy
Keena says:
;__;
SILENCE, MORTAL.

xD eddga gives perma endure, so its not all bad....

my vote is for moonie, which is basically an increased walking speed and nothing more ^^;

MemoZzz

Quote from: JJJ on Mar 02, 2009, 07:00 PM
xD eddga gives perma endure, so its not all bad....

my vote is for moonie, which is basically an increased walking speed and nothing more ^^;

I love walking fast. I use Stalker's card combo with my Lord Knight, just to walk fast (+the bunch of other extra bonuses).

I would go with Eddga. -25% HP on footgear is a joke.

/swt am i the only one starting to notice that no one seems to give endure any credit? Dx

Greed

Endure gets no credit. xD No need except for in WoE, and even then Endure is almost useless.

QuoteKorii says:
Keena says:
;__;
SILENCE, MORTAL.

how about on a sin that has high flee, and needs to avoid flinching while mobbing?

Greed

If you get hit while mobbing with high flee, it's time to find new mobs. e.o Besides, that's what your hide button is more. And your hide button won't reduce your health by (10% + 25%) 35%.

10% is for not having 10% on a shoe already.

QuoteKorii says:
Keena says:
;__;
SILENCE, MORTAL.

Cielte

Greed

AND. Having perma endure isn't going to do you any good if the mobs can two hit you. >D

And with those arguments, I think Eddga is going to win as the worst MvP card ever.

QuoteKorii says:
Keena says:
;__;
SILENCE, MORTAL.

Quote from: Greed on Mar 02, 2009, 07:33 PM
If you get hit while mobbing with high flee, it's time to find new mobs. e.o Besides, that's what your hide button is more. And your hide button won't reduce your health by (10% + 25%) 35%.

10% is for not having 10% on a shoe already.

/swt have you ever mobbed with a sin?

if you get hit you finch and 99% of the time your mob ends up murdering you brutally

Greed

I did pretty well in Rachel. Seals too. I would say health saved me more than anything. I just hid if they got too close and killed off what I had.

QuoteKorii says:
Keena says:
;__;
SILENCE, MORTAL.

Aaronock

Bapho or Dopple, both have been nerfed far too much.
Eddga is amazing on priests who drag tank also...even with the drawback >_>
Drake would be my third choice of mvp cards that kind of suck.

Osiris kind of is weak but really great with soul linker's kaizel...so it is useful at least for something.
Moonlight is a good card too, its use is harder to see, but stalkers with chasewalk+agi up+link=lol (but peco peco hairband kind of just is easier to get in most servers).

blackgh05t

Eddga is decent on a HP, LK, or Pally tank especially if they don't want to go 99 INT for Amon Ra card.

Quote from: Greed on Mar 02, 2009, 07:24 PM
Endure gets no credit. xD No need except for in WoE, and even then Endure is almost useless.
I hope you know endure has no effect in WoE except for a "+1*SkillLV bonus to MDEF".

Sniper Card is pretty useless imo.

eos
Est. 2008

Greed

Bapho is still bad, but my vote is on Eddga. And I still see Doppel as good. Drake is definitely up there, too.

And I know Black. That's why I said almost useless.

QuoteKorii says:
Keena says:
;__;
SILENCE, MORTAL.

Sziadan

I'd have to say that Eddga is by far more useful than Osiris card.. While I can agree that Osiris could be useful in the combination with kaizel but that's about it. Normally you're able to get a heal after you ressurect or go to an inn if you respawn in town.

While Eddga has takes 25% of your hp it does give you perma endure. It can be useful for assassins when they are mobbing like JJJ said. Even though you aren't supposed to get hit, having this card would save you IF you got hit. Otherwise, getting hit once would get you killed 90% of the time. The other 10% would be if you managed to get yourself hidden before dying. Which is rare if you are mobbing the 50% of the map.

Also agree that Eddga is useful for the swordman classes (even though they could just as well use their own endure skill and not lose 25% of their hp) and the priest class.

However, osiris.. In my eyes, that card is ONLY good for kaizel...So my vote goes for osiris as the worst MvP card.