Where to find Raw Fish ?

Started by Monobaby, Dec 31, 2009, 08:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monobaby

To make Blue Fish ... I need 50 of them... any suggestion ?

Relics

All I know is, you can get them from old blue boxes / old purple boxes.

Roane

Blue/Violet Boxes are the only way to get them to my knowledge.

Sarin

Actually, they can be purchased in...Amatsu I think. It isn't normal vendor so it won't show up as purchasable in RMS database, but I'm 90% sure it is there...

wireless

Go to Amatsu
walk up to the first purple tree
go in the building next to it
talk to Sushi Master
ask to buy fish slice

:)

Larguirucho

You must have done a quest (really short quest). Here's an extract of kiel hyre's guide from iRO Wiki:

"Raw Fish is buyable in the Amatsu sushi shop (212, 116). Here, talk to Sushi Master and ask him "Do you need assistance?", he will answer yes and ask you to bring him 10 fish tails (you can get them through 'Phen' (iz_dun03)). When you're done catching the items, go and talk to him again. As a reward he will give you 20 Raw Fish and 30 Sushi." I don't remember if you must do this little quest in order too buy Raw Fish, but anyways, this way you get 20 Sushi for free and you make sure you can buy Sushi and Raw Fish (requiered for Kiels Hyre quest) anytime.

Saludos.-
Ask if you want spanish version and sorry for my bad english T_T

Lei

Quote from: Larguirucho on Jan 01, 2010, 01:00 AM
You must have done a quest (really short quest). Here's an extract of kiel hyre's guide from iRO Wiki:

"Raw Fish is buyable in the Amatsu sushi shop (212, 116). Here, talk to Sushi Master and ask him "Do you need assistance?", he will answer yes and ask you to bring him 10 fish tails (you can get them through 'Phen' (iz_dun03)). When you're done catching the items, go and talk to him again. As a reward he will give you 20 Raw Fish and 30 Sushi." I don't remember if you must do this little quest in order too buy Raw Fish, but anyways, this way you get 20 Sushi for free and you make sure you can buy Sushi and Raw Fish (requiered for Kiels Hyre quest) anytime.

Saludos.-

I tried this quest in the server I play, I think the things he requests for is random?
So far I had been requested 10 candies, 10 conches, a china, currently I'm doing 10 crab shells.
But he has been rewarding me sushi and raw fish ^_^
Lend me 100 yen since I'm beautiful.

What is this I don't even