Is Leeching Evil?

Started by bleu, Dec 23, 2008, 12:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hanyuu

Leeching is just another way to play for a loner or outsider who needs his main to catch up quick. What's so bad about it? Maybe not everyone wants to party or be social.
I cannot quench your thirst
Because even if you yearn for the truth, you refuse to believe in it.

Because no such truth exists that you are in anticipation for.

But I still want to quench your thirst.
Because I am the one the that put you into the desert.

Dean Stark

i self-leach but don't leech other ppl does that count?
and EVIL is such a harsh word. it makes me chuckle =p

Hanyuu

I self leech and I leech other people if they ask politely enough.

Poki

You must be one busy person if I were to be near you Hanyuu.  I'd ask you very politely and constantly,  but of course, it's all because I want to bug you. Haha.

MemoZzz

Uhmmmm... I don't see leeching as a bad thing, but I do hate those people who people who ask for help with strange words like "pls, plz, pl0x" and extremely weird grammar.

It surprised me when I was doing the Priest job quest that it said not to help lower levels with your Priest.

echo44

I self leech and Leech my freinds on ro for little time tho is still evil... makes u ask a lot " hey can u leech m for a while pls? " xD and makes u become addict! M and a freind wer leeching for about a month xD IS EVIL tho GOOD xD anyway its like a informatic drug xD
O man~ Sinx
Hell was full so I came Back!~

Hanyuu

Quote from: Poki on Jan 03, 2009, 01:42 AM
You must be one busy person if I were to be near you Hanyuu.  I'd ask you very politely and constantly,  but of course, it's all because I want to bug you. Haha.

lol, even I have my limits. ^.^ Just make sure you don't ask me while I'm pmsing. o.O

Poki

Quote from: Hanyuu on Jan 03, 2009, 02:31 PM
Quote from: Poki on Jan 03, 2009, 01:42 AM

lol, even I have my limits. ^.^ Just make sure you don't ask me while I'm pmsing. o.O

I'd probably be the strangest person to leech.  Next thing you know, I'm screaming out random things and getting attacked by angry porings.  Probably bring a whole mob to you and start going /hlp.  Then I'd praise you my hero and go /ok.

EDIT: Oh look, it's right there.  Wow, I don't know why I noticed my zeny = the # amount of posts you have.  I am so observant /n1

Hanyuu

I eat angry porings for dinner. Unless they end up killing me. x_x I hope you bring yggs.

lol, it was 123 posts and 123 zeny for you huh? Til I kept posting now it's all messed up. xD

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

Leeching is not bad, dual clienting is.