Morroc Field questions

Started by Dean Stark, Jan 03, 2009, 07:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dean Stark

if a server has the Dimentional Gorge, is it possible to go back to those previous fields like field 9 or field 14?

erm shouldn't be, but im not sure, you'd have to check with eA

because in the dimensional gorge update those maps do get... murdered?

Dean Stark

hmm i see... it's quite sad... =( i mean... no more farming desert wolves =(

x3 the best peco peco egg hunting map gone as well Y.Y

Littlechan

no, but I think the monsters have been moved to another map?

*Thank You very much for Azurene*

The world is getting more and more broken everyday...

The truth about me
I am 17 ;D
[close]

Dean Stark

so it's impossible now i guess.. plus in some pservers like the one i'm in, have a slotted sunnies npc at morroc field 9... sad to see it's gone =(

Littlechan

Quote from: Littlechan on Jan 03, 2009, 07:33 AM
no, but I think the monsters have been moved to another map?

and NPC too XD

*Thank You very much for Azurene*

The world is getting more and more broken everyday...

The truth about me
I am 17 ;D
[close]

Dean Stark

yeah i'm aware of that, but there's an npc in Lighthalzen that sells jewels too hehe

ngjoko

I dunno, i've traveled most maps and didn't really see any changes with the monsters. Quite a pain with some fields gone, have to go to payon or prontera to look for peco2. Also i enjoy walking from morroc to prontera, but seems impossible now, which will really hurt newbies who wanna become acolytes and have to look for Matilda, you can go there by walking(the gorge have some NPCs that'll warp you to morroc) but walking back to prontera is impossible with the maps gone.

Farm desert wolves? Why, is there anything good that they drop?

Speaking of which, does any jewel merchants anywhere at all sell pearls? It's a pain for both my merchants since i can't learn crazy uproar because of pearls and it's almost time to change job.
Come and join HeRO, it's lots of fun. ^^

Sarin

Mobbing desert wolves is how many WS make money for CT. They got high drop of stilettos, wich can be sold to npc for quite high price.

Dean Stark

i'm not sure if you can get pearls at Lighthalzen's jeweler... but you can get pearls from myst cases