When did you start playing Ragnarok Online?

Started by yC, Mar 11, 2012, 10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

When did you start playing Ragnarok Online?  Be it Official or Private.

2000 or before
2001-2002
2003-2004
2005-2006
2007-2008
2009-2010
2011-2012
2013-2014
2015 or after

Asprika

back in 2005. until now actually.
got to run to icafe after school. lol.
oh good memories.

BlankXF

Wonder how the people who voted "2000 or before" managed to play a still non-existent game  /heh

yC

The game first started in Korea beta could be in 1999~2000, that's what I heard from a few people.  Otherwise I wouldn't include that option.  But keep in mind we are talking about something happened almost 20 years ago, we can accept a slight error in distant memory when we think back how we met RO.

vashgibz13

Lai

Around 2005 I think, or maybe 2004 :O I was a kid back then ;D

BlankXF

Quote from: yC on Jul 17, 2018, 03:19 PM
The game first started in Korea beta could be in 1999~2000, that's what I heard from a few people.  Otherwise I wouldn't include that option.  But keep in mind we are talking about something happened almost 20 years ago, we can accept a slight error in distant memory when we think back how we met RO.

Point taken. Never knew it dated that far. From what I know is that a Korean extended family member was involved in its Beta phase which was around 2001, and the Korean server itself launched late 2002. I remember because he hyped me up and it got me even more hyped when Gameflier announced that they were opening a server for MY/SG in 2003  /heh

Man, such good memories.

Orgi

I don't know the year I started playing ragnarok, but my first server was FunRo Okawano.

SoGoneGuy

scrollLock

SoGoneGuy

Kuprin

Alpha tester #19. Wonder if anyone still around can beat THAT.  /no1
Embrace the invigorating spirit of sport! Come, fight me!

yC

giacapoj

Naruto

Not sure but the earliest memory I can remember was being challenged at comodo town as a Ninja using int build... I dont remember what his class was but im pretty sure it was his first time seeing Cast-off Ciceda Shell and blazing petals used together. . .  and jennie... anyone remember jennie?

Methedrine

Started late 2004 iirc

The poll does not lie, it's quite rare to find someone who just started playing recently (by recently being the last 10 /omg years)