When did you start playing Ragnarok Online?

Started by yC, Mar 11, 2012, 10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

When did you start playing Ragnarok Online?  Be it Official or Private.

2000 or before
2001-2002
2003-2004
2005-2006
2007-2008
2009-2010
2011-2012
2013-2014
2015 or after

birch

About 7 years ago my friends introduced me to Ragnarok Online.
That sounds almost like to be introduced to a drug.
Trying to quit now.  /heh

Ankh

14 years and counting.

In my honest opinion, it is one of the best massively multiplayer online role-playing game.

Andora

-

Kvothe

I was 9 years old when I started playing, lol. That's 9 years ago, so in 2006.

Started on RevolutionRO (which later changed its name to RebellionRO) , a small low rate server, good times. I was quite bad, but still enjoyed myself.

Didn't play for about 5 years, but started playing again on ggRO two months ago.

If anyone from RRO reads this, send me a PM :3

aquamelon

hmmmm

I started RO in 2009 - pretty late now looking at the polls rofl and I started on FeelRO ! 8D

Yuzo

dunno if i already posted here.

Started in 2003 with a 30 day trial on iRO at the age of 9. Best thing I ever played. Having played Runescape for so long, the graphics were amazing. After the trial, I couldn't play anymore because I couldn't convince my parents to let me spend money on a game. Making parties and going through Pront Sewer was so fun. Killing those damn thief bugs. One thing that sucked is I lost quite a few days on that trial because of **** summoning dead branch monsters or walking onto warp portals going to far places and not wanting to die.

In 2005 I found out about private servers and it was awesome. Played my server kkRO (think it stood for krazy korean) everyday and loooved it. Only 60-100 people, but everyone was really active so it didn't matter. Coolest feature were wings, giving you abilities. Never actually got a pair of my own (got some when friend quit) due to being so young and not understanding how to make money.

excellence.ragnarok

The first play ragnarok
2004-2005
When still elementary lol
Until now ragnarok still the best game ^^ /no1

Johnwick

I start it about 2010
When still on high school :) and inlove with this game too much

Buckyx

2006 .. 1.5x rates, playing like 1-2 hours a day and after half year I was 50-60 level :D :D

aceiacei

voted~ done i started playing on 2001 though i frequently rest between years so 1 year then skip lol. ryt now im on this new server

http://forum.ratemyserver.net/high-rate/elysian-ro-new-server-launched-today/

it launched today so i am helping the admin to invite. hope to play withyou guys soon :)

privateserver

i  know RO because my friend invite me to play together in internet cafe, and using RO OFFLINE , with 100 player member hahaha

FULL RENEWAL | FREE TO PLAY | PLAY TO WIN | www.playprivateserver.com | 1000x/1000x | Raid Dungeon | etc

Extalia

I started playing Ragnarok when I was in my last years of elementary, so around.. 7 years or so.. haha omg, I just can't stop playing it man

moon hunter

iRO beta, and if I could I'd still play right there and then

Supah

Played during iRO's first closed beta.. Had to find someone with a credit card to pay for it for me Lolol.

yC

Checking at the result up until now, it really does feel like RO had its good glory days back in 2003~2007 and then slowly fading away from the heart of many.  But then many of us are still here, until I don't know when.

Quote from: Supah on Sep 15, 2015, 04:33 AM
Played during iRO's first closed beta.. Had to find someone with a credit card to pay for it for me Lolol.

I remember I paid with my first credit card lol.  It was a good deal, $15 for 2 months~ of closed beta before they went open beta.

Added option for "2015 and after" to the poll.