Whats Wrong with all the High Rate Server?

Started by Arcenciel, Jan 20, 2007, 03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcenciel

Exactly whats wrong will all the private server today..almost every server is offline..SOOOO BORING

Emeralda

Gravity came to haunt us from it's grave!

yC

u can tell me the list of deads u found so i can take them off when i got the chance ... yea i know alot of them dont stay up more than a month ... dunno why they open in the first place ..

Caprion

It's sad, but a lot of people rush into making a server without realizing just how HARD it can be to manage the people-side of things.

Pandora

Indeed. They probably think it makes them cool and whatnot and then realise they actually have to make efforts!  :o
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

Yumitarou

Quote from: Caprion on Jan 22, 2007, 08:58 AM
It's sad, but a lot of people rush into making a server without realizing just how HARD it can be to manage the people-side of things.

I agree with this, and a lot of high rate servers that I see just take and cram in as many custom things as they can, offering high rates and super items that lure people in. It appeals to the common person that want to be GM because it's "cool" instead of realizing that a real GM goes through a lot of hard work.

Rbread

Private Servers are too easy for people to mass produce.  They can set it up, advertise and it let it run for 3 days until they get bored of it and move on.  It was a lot better in the days of Yare when they only have a few good servers.