I've never done WOE, what am I missing?

Started by Amukai, Nov 18, 2007, 02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amukai

Yes, I do love to PvP and PK.. But I have never WOE'd.
Why? I don't really know how, but I know the basic idea of it (take over castles and stuff)
And also, I don't like to fight multiple people at once ^^;

Should I start to WOE?
Or should I not?

pfja1st

i would suggest that you should start to woe. pvp and pk battles are in a controlled environment that you oftenly choose. you choose who would be a pk foe and pvp foe but other times they choose you instead! woe(or gvg) is a nice thing to upgrade to, because it is in a newer level of battle. it's ultimately a guild(team) battle thus you would normally have your friends(even closer friends) to attack the violent bit-ches out there that you really hate or hated! i, myself is not so capable of that type of battle but i know that you can so go ahead and try all your luck against them. put them down, let the bit-ches cry out loud, and let your battle cry be heard. alright (^_^) !??!!!

lol imo woe is offten to hecktic for me so i usually just watch.....
but ya all ur missing would be... a bunch of e drama, massive mobs of players killing each other, dying at the precasts, oh and the woe reductions xD

lol so if u ask me ur not missing much~

dook

or it can be loads of fun :P still the most fun pvp event in any mmo game i have seen in my opinion.

Amukai

My friend always WOE'd, that was what he'd live for xD

Maybe I'll try it =3
I'm not really good at PvP but oh well! ^^

pfja1st

like some poeple often say---try and try until you die... or until you succeed... good luck (^_^)

fead45

oh man! go ahead and try it now! you seem capable of it, so go get them all!

phranxis

you must try it :D.
its very fun (anoying when you sometimes go in and you die instanly)