Previous topic - Next topic

Triper

tl; dr version:
QuoteYou forgot the main reason, gravity devs suck lol
More power to the creator of RO, less power to that hungry money devs imo

Non tl; dr version[add the spoiler to the ^]

Spoiler

Just look at their ways to balance the game in renewal:
- Asura with 10 secs delay to use sp regen items when there is GoH that is two times worse[retarded to the extreme]
- DB being retarded for ages and boom, they opened their eyes now[fixing just now? Wow, extreme lazy ftw. I still think that when they made the DB formula was something random made by a mistake and looked good and then they wasted like months trying to see what was that thing that they made lol]
- Rangers are stupid for everything even to trap or giving status["Ok, we gave them a puppy to play with their balls, are now some sort of James Bond with that camo thing, ups, they're not soldiers or use guns... Weren't they ugly and overpowered as snipers in pre-renewal? let's just kill their use and power except for aspd kills and call it done, what is next?"]
- Gravity is starting to re-use some mechanics of pre-renewal [epic fail after many people warning that it was retarded from the begin to use that type of mechanics *insert double facepalm because one is not enough*]
- Kunai builds of ninjas were OP[according to them] and now they double balanced it after re-using the pre-renewal formula and give it a boost lol[srs, let's all just use Final Strike to lv because is the best and the only thing to use to get some exp fast lol]
- You can't get -100% to anything when facing monsters, you get always 1 dmg in max from monsters. While this is a good thing, it still doesn't make mvps impossible to solo, just a bit more hard[wtf, if there is gears, let people use them or change mvps and don't make gears look stupid to have]
- More power to players that spent money on Kafra Shop Items[aka no balance to who doesn't want to pay to play because is a free game at the moment]
and many other things...

And don't forget the forgotten classes as Soul linker, Star Gladiator, Gunslingers and Super Novice[srs, extended novice with that retarded skills and quest?? Seems as a "I now can ignore this piece of s***, next!!"].
- SG got their dmg nerfed[srs, why? They saw that "legendary" dood some years ago that was making like 5b a week with his SG in kRO and said "DOOD, someone has to stop that guy!!"?]
- Soul linkers can't even use Es skills to lv now, dmg is too crappy to kill something lol Esma is like melee dmg now but you give it at a slowpoke rate ahah
- Gunslingers are what? Still the same, just got a little buff here and there lol In Pre-Renewal there was some use for them, now there isn't lol Skills needed a big change but instead got a little buff and done.
- Super "Extended" Novice are the thing, fun fun fun char all the time, right? WRONG!! In pre-renewal they were fun now there is no words to describe them except they are made to players get more stuff from kafra shop to try to be some sorta of what they were in pre-renewal. Everybody remembers how people were seeing Super Novices dropping stuff with mammonite, others with bolts, some using vit builds to tank with steel body, some using a mixed bolts/flee stuff to hunt stuff in a different and not normal way and what now? Holy Cross?[ok this is actually sorta fun on a pre-renewal SN] Magic Crasher?[wth is this that I can't even...]Faith?[oh right, +2k hp... would be good for pre-renewal *insert facepalm*] Stupid traps to lv? Frost Nova?[wth, they want SN to mob with this crap hp mod?] Most of this crap extend thing is useless or stupid to use as a new class, they don't even wasted a bit of time to give a new name or a new sprite to the class and just call it a "fun char to use, get it or change char"
[close]

Karuna-tan

Quote from: Dean Stark on Oct 12, 2011, 03:04 PM
I can never understand why PvP/WoE or any sort of guild/party competition is the center of everything nor can I understand how it's "the funnest thing evar". Is it because ego/e-pen's what matters most? Cause simply beating someone makes people feel "special"? To give a reason to talk s*** to others? To feel all high and mighty? Those reasons are sad and pathetic, imo.

Couldn't agree more in all honesty. Most of the new servers I see popping around advertise themselves as BG/WoE based - as if PvM/MVP side of the game just doesn't exist anymore.

As for the topic itself - what ruined it? Both players and creators.
"Howard, you do know I've got a number of ways to poison you. In your sleep. Your food. You don't want that to happen do you?"

Yuzo

Because woe takes a degree of thinking against other people, unlike PvM playing against AI or w/e you call it.

Kensei

Quote from: Yuzo on Nov 18, 2011, 06:36 AM
Because woe takes a degree of thinking against other people, unlike PvM playing against AI or w/e you call it.
This.
RO ain't new game in which I'm still interested on the AI.