What RO BGM reminds you of good times?

Started by EudaldoA, Feb 09, 2017, 10:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EudaldoA

Hello. So I was on my way to work feeling all nostalgic listening to my old RO songs when I noticed I almost shed a tear or two when "Aldebaran theme" was being played, I thought in that moment that many of my greatest memories are attached to RO songs so I decided to share some of them with you guys hoping you do the same, here is how it goes:

Aldebaran theme: reminds me of those friends I met in person whom I spent time playing Ro and old guildmates  /no1

Geffen theme: Reminds me the first server I played Ragnarok Online, main town was geffen oc.

Morroc theme (old morroc): reminds me of my mother, she always liked that song and we used to enjoy it together.  /sob

Prontera Theme: Reminds me of my girlfriend, we played Ro for the first time about 13 years ago (we still together  /lv).

Payon theme: Reminds me of a childhood crush and a cyber cafe owner where I used to play RO many hours with him when I didn't have a computer of my own. He became a friend and a loyal guild member because of RO.

Well, I'm sure I'm missing so many more but I think those are the most significant ones for me, no doubt RO has a place in my heart and I'm sure it also has it in yours.
So, don't be shy and share your thoughts with me, I am eager to read all kind of cool, happy, sad crazy stories.  /ok

Peace.  /no1
See you, space cowboy!

yC

Has to be the old Payon music, that is where my very first character spawned and each time I died I spawn back there and make my way to Prontera because I didn't know there is kafra save.  I started there with my real life friend who introduced me to RO, of course we are still friends but life gets busy as we grow up and we can't enjoy those happy times as much as before.

iCaster

The Juno theme if a tune I can't get out of my head. It's just so epic to listen to. It's gives the impression of glory and it's something I used to hear all the time when I chill at Juno. Reminds me of my previous guildies from pRO.

Vidar

theme of juno reminds me of the old pRO  before woe we're going to this map as our savepoint and to get supplies :D getting ready for an epic battle in juno :D

Cloetta

PVP map music, friendships started and ended there.

Hilmanic

Apart from Aldebaran, Morroc & Geffen, I'm actually really sentimental about Einbroch's and Yuno's theme too! I remembered going on an adventure using the Airship and it was so epic!

celestiaragnarokserver

Definitely Prontera. The classic and upbeat music!

Mina-chan

the Juperos theme, "We have Lee but you don't have" is one of my favourite melodies ever, and it always reminds me of the great times we had with my guild /pif

Aside from that one, I'm fond of "Monastery in Disguise" (theme of Abbey), of the Prontera theme and Payon songs  /lv

Vanish

Corgers

Definitely the Prontera theme. I'm also partial to this RO2 theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3w7L_gmnm0

My music playlist for grinding MMOs contains both and some old Flyff songs. Makes me nostalgic for those good times!

Join CorgiRO! A fresh server with Multi-Classing + Daily Quests!
[color=blue]Our RMS Introduction![/color]
Watch Our Video! [color=pink](ft. LilyPichu)[/color]
Visit: Our Website | Forum | Facebook | Discord

scrub

Definitely Prontera. The bgm is just universal amongst RO players.

Faebia

Kunlun/Gonryun's town music /lv This reminds me of some of my first RO friends, first love, and just generally some good times.
Naive Rave (Kiel Dungeon) bgm always makes me think back to how I got my priest and HP to level 99. (MvPing 2-man with a sniper  /pif )

scrollLock

I made this audio compilation few years back and still listen to this from time to time. Every soundtrack bring me back to different moments ingame.  /sob /sob /sob
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSqCad6ml9A

raphaelluigi

dunnolol

I'm not super nostalgic most of the time, but the Thanatos Tower lower floors bgm (#102) does remind me of one of my favorite things to do - getting random parties together to do some of the less commonly run dungeons.  And that bgm does set the mood for Thanatos Tower pretty well, I think.