Excuse me if I'm daft: New classes question.

Started by Cyclohexane, Mar 22, 2009, 03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyclohexane

Sorry if I appear ignorant.. I've been out of the Ragnarok scene for a year or so now. A couple years ago, Gravity announced they were going to release the new classes first quarter of 2008. Never happened. I've been following Doddlercon for a while now, checking up on the updates for the classes, which look really fun.

My question is this: When are they being released? Is there some sort of date Gravity is shooting for? Or is it just all in the air, right now?

This thread could also be a new class discussion thread, I want to hear your ideas.

Also, is there a better RO news site than Doddlercon? I would imagine there is.

xD well a few of them are in the testing stages right now

official topic can be found here:
>>Clickie<<

Cielte

Quote from: Cyclohexane on Mar 22, 2009, 03:14 PM
Sorry if I appear ignorant.. I've been out of the Ragnarok scene for a year or so now. A couple years ago, Gravity announced they were going to release the new classes first quarter of 2008. Never happened. I've been following Doddlercon for a while now, checking up on the updates for the classes, which look really fun.

My question is this: [1.]When are they being released? [2.]Is there some sort of date Gravity is shooting for? [3.]Or is it just all in the air, right now?

This thread could also be a new class discussion thread, [4.]I want to hear your ideas.

[5.]Also, is there a better RO news site than Doddlercon? I would imagine there is.

[1.] Noone knows.
[2.] Pretty sure not anytime soon, so I wouldn't worry about it.
[3.] ^
[4.] Third jobs suck and should never be released
[5.] Not one hundred percent sure, but I doubt it.

A92FL0163

QuoteGravity
Quotereleasing on time, or giving the day that they will release.

Choose one.

We already have a lot of threads regarding the third job classes, you can search the forum a little for them, there is even a sticky about the new revamping system if you want to discuss it. DoddlerRO is the best site about RO at the moment, since it have the most updated and precise calculators and information is always being checked.

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

If you want to follow RO news in general, pretty much only place to do it is iRO wiki news section.

As for how are the classes... ham-handed.