What do you expect from 3rd classes?

Started by Sarin, Jul 11, 2008, 07:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

superja

No, 3rd class doesn't need rebirth. No high-high-novice funtiems.

One of my friends and I were talking about this recently... He believes the entire thing is a conspiracy to get more money and that there won't be any third classes at all... It's just Gravity hyping them up to squeeze more money out. Seeing as how we have very limited information for them and the 3-1 were due to be out already, it might be possible. They could claim it that things are 'delayed" for a pretty long time, maybe a couple years, and keep leaking a little more info at a time and drag it out. Eventually people will just switch to RO2.

Which sounded like a plan but then RO2 isn't great at all... it's too different. I don't see hardcore players who are still playing RO1 as it dies making a switch. They'll probably keep riding it to the end and then find pservers.

I do think Gravity will eventually release them, but I don't expect them anytime soon. It wouldn't shock me if they start getting scripted on pservers first, because once people get enough info, it's pretty easy to build the class... Just takes a massive amount of time. But the first pserver to get them would have a big advantage over the others.

lol my conspiracy theory (since were already sharing em) is that the third classes are totally gona suck and then they'll totally kill the RO gameplay so then everyone moves to RO2

here's hoping that never happens =3

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

My conspiracy theory is that the 3rd classes will come and people will b**** about them like there's no tommorow.

Huh.

Ansuz Isaz

Shame on you, Conspiracy theories are only fun when they're speculation. xD

A fact doesn't really count as a theory.

Does it? o.o

Winnin813

Quote from: superja on Jul 19, 2008, 12:47 AM
Which sounded like a plan but then RO2 isn't great at all... it's too different. I don't see hardcore players who are still playing RO1 as it dies making a switch. They'll probably keep riding it to the end and then find pservers.
The problem with RO2 is that it wasn't a better RO1, but rather an entirely different game. They ended up hitting a totally different target audience. They really should have just spruced up RO (High definition 2D characters with smoother 3D environments) and made the 3rd classes we see now into a 2nd branch trans class. Meaning you can go from Swordsman to either Lord Knight, Paladin, Rune Knight, and whatever.

heres some stuff to chew on

anddd some info here if anyone can translate it >.>
http://www.onlinegamer.jp/news/5694/

EDIT: forgot to post this link too
http://forums.irowiki.org/showthread.php?t=13522

fluidin

OMG SEXY D: (The female archbishop that is)

Warlocks are win. Mechanics are....ok.

Rest = Pure fail. Especially GX =.=
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

Goddammit, JJJ, don't you sleep or something

Anyway you can use Google Translate for a first glimpse, serious translation will probably soon follow.

Majora_younglink

I dunno, I personally like the male Warlocks. I personally always hated how HW looked like they were carrying this huge amount of clothes for no apparent reason. A wiz should be more about move-ability in my opinion kind of like how sages are.

I also like the male ranger as the male sniper looked horrible to me. (He wears like 3 layers of f*** clothes or more. >_<)

Also Mechanics actually look a lot better than I thought they would. At least they don't look like Rednecks like I thought they would.

The rest, I dunno. But from what I can tell they don't look THAT bad.

Dew

Warlocks...  ;D
Mechanics...  ;D

Run Knight looks like s***.. ranger too. Assassin is  :'(
Then again.. compaired with the current sprites.. they all look good.
All classes have been played in and out... too bad there aren't any new forms for the added jobs.
Arghh.. pictures aren't heeelping.

Ugh.. so when can I get exited with RO again?

Majora_younglink

Quote from: Dew on Jul 20, 2008, 07:52 AM
Warlocks...  ;D
Mechanics...  ;D

Run Knight looks like s***.. ranger too. Assassin is  :'(
Then again.. compaired with the current sprites.. they all look good.
All classes have been played in and out... too bad there aren't any new forms for the added jobs.
Arghh.. pictures aren't heeelping.

Ugh.. so when can I get exited with RO again?

When the final version of 3rd classes come out.

GM Faith

These are still technically concept sprites, but they're probably not going to change much.

They're asking for feedback, so if they respond to feedback and edit the sprites you can expect to see even less clothing on the female sprites.
Impossible is nothing..

lol i prob should have mentioned that XD
but i really doubt that if they do any changes that it'll be anything big Dx

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

Pandora

Warlock are really awesome, I was happily surprised. Now I wanna play them ^_^
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]