What are the people opening new servers thinking?

Started by Lucanesti, Oct 31, 2008, 11:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poki

Okay okay. Didn't mean to put it that way. Sorry.

Scars

No I meant, I won't believe her just base on "I am a lawyer"
If you know what I mean.

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

I don't give a f*** what drama you have going here but take it out of the f*** shoutbox.

Donation by definition means giving something and getting nothing in return. Giving people items or other benefits for donating means it's not a donation, it's a transaction. You might name it "donation" all you want but it. Is. Not. And don't argue it since these are goddamn FACTS. Check the dictionary.

As a side note, no court will ever fall for "But we call it donation, not transaction". Please.

Now can everyone f*** STFU about it already.

Avisari

Quote from: Anti-Static Foam Cleaner on Nov 06, 2008, 08:58 AM
I don't give a f*** what drama you have going here but take it out of the f*** shoutbox.

Donation by definition means giving something and getting nothing in return. Giving people items or other benefits for donating means it's not a donation, it's a transaction. You might name it "donation" all you want but it. Is. Not. And don't argue it since these are goddamn FACTS. Check the dictionary.

As a side note, no court will ever fall for "But we call it donation, not transaction". Please.

Now can everyone f*** STFU about it already.
+1

Descent

Quote from: Anti-Static Foam Cleaner on Nov 06, 2008, 08:58 AM

As another side note, no attorney will take a case regarding this, either.

Person gives money to a server that isn't exactly legal in itself? Next thing you know, crack addicts will be suing their drug dealers.

Lucanesti

I did not know people here took things so personal, flamed people who disagree with them then have the moderates blame them for saying something people don't disagree with.

I've been accused of "flame-baiting". Yet I'm the only person here who isnt increasing their e-penis with caplocks, swears and flaming.

This keeps getting brought up after I've stopped discussing it, so please don't blame me for others taking this personal and letting it effect their emotions as they continue to try to make it the subject of discussion in the shout box and in unrelated forums.

This whole time I've asked for this to be closed if people cant have a civil debate. So really, this needs closed until people learn to accept differences and not be so irrational with name calling swearing and flaming.
http://www.jellopy.net/

For the REAL game experience =D

Scars

QuoteI wish there was a way to shut your server down, seeing as you don't deserve to have one.

Civil? If that's not flaming then what is?

I'm tired of this crap, several members here constantly and persistently keep getting into flame wars, and I am not kidding in the least bit, if you guys keep this up you'll all be banned, so cut the crap, and try to act with some decency.

Topic Locked