Umm about att spd

Started by XanderDemon, Sep 26, 2006, 09:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XanderDemon

How much 1 att spd= ? agi..?

laecertus

this depends on your class and weapon type
those who have the best aspd are monks using knukles then comes hunter's with bows then sin then thow handed swordies BUT the ones that can get the best aspd are two handed agi  knights because they have +10aspd skill bonus :S
:D

Slaw

Wouldnt rogues be faster than sins? Seeing as rogues use daggers, who have high attack speed, plus they can use berserk potions. Also, I doubt a hunter can get close to a rogue's attack speed.

Shmoziku

hunters have improve consentration, that increases their agi by 12% if ts on lvl 10
Signitures are against my religion

laecertus

AND THEY ALL HAVE IT IN LV10 :p
rogues huh never payed attention to them
and im only speaking bout skills plus nat stats no potion pls =[
but i dont understand why a dagger char would be quicker tahn a katar one ?????

Slaw

Daggers lower attack speed less than katars. Of course you have to take potions into consideration. In the end, people will use the potions to increase their efficiency while fighting.

Sniper 99/70 aspd with bow and no other equips (All sniper buffs and awake potion included): 182.32
Stalker 99/70 aspd with dagger and no other equips (Stalker passive bonuses / berserk potion included): 182.00
Assassin Cross 99/70 aspd with katar and no other equips (Assassin Cross passive bonuses / EDP potion included): 182.56

Both Sniper and Stalker will end up with 182 aspd in this case. Also, a sniper would get either dex or int stuff, maybe vit even, not agi. While a stalker might as well give himself agi equips, giving him 2 or 3 more aspd. The assassin cross has slightly higher aspd as you can see, only, it's using an EDP potion, and they're alot harder to get ahold of compared to awake/berserk potions. I'd say the assassin cross would end up with the best attack speed, at the highest cost, followed by the stalker, and lastly the sniper.

Source: http://ro.doddlercon.com/calc/calcx.html

EDIT: Forgot to mention: They're all at 99 base agi/dex.