Strange RO Habits

Started by Sanin, May 14, 2009, 08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sanin

You know I noticed, a lot of the RO players tend to share the same habits~

I wonder if there's a subconscious need to hivemind habits.

Habits. 

Ah, also another strange thing (I keep remembering as I keep thinking...That should probably count..): I am completely absorbed in making either a Stalker or High Priest inflict as many status ailments as possible.  I don't know why but I just love seeing tuffgais suddenly become so severely weakened by my crazy antics.
I must accept that Super-Gluing valuable coins to the sidewalk and then watching events from a nearby café is not proper demonic activity.

Xarale

Quote from: Sanin on May 15, 2009, 09:28 PM
Ah, also another strange thing (I keep remembering as I keep thinking...That should probably count..): I am completely absorbed in making either a Stalker or High Priest inflict as many status ailments as possible.  I don't know why but I just love seeing tuffgais suddenly become so severely weakened by my crazy antics.

I love you.

In all seriousness, they're the main 2 classes I pvp with, and I do it purely just to disable/inflict as many status ailments as possible aswell.  I mostly use stalker for WoE to cause as much chaos/disruption as possible, and keep the priest for PvP rooms.  My new favourite priest toy is a lich wand containing a solace card.  I innocently smack people with it, then suddenly they get smacked by the autocast GC.  The reactions are priceless.

LiteX

Quote from: Sanin on May 15, 2009, 09:28 PM
You know I noticed, a lot of the RO players tend to share the same habits~

I wonder if there's a subconscious need to hivemind habits.

Sharing some...random unique habits...I think it's called a meme
ライテ‐エクス

Green

- I always have my BGM off, and instead use my normal MP3s on WMP or some such.
Then sit in Pront.
And stand/sit, headturn and spin in time with the music. I can do it for ages. D=

- I also have a habit of making 4673820bajillion dancers. Simply because they look pretty.

- And making sure their colours match. On my current server, even her leveling gears match her palette properly. <<

Orange

^ similar to matching your leveling gears, I match my characters with their armor(If the server has a suitable pallete)
Like if i mainly use meteor plate I'll get green clothes, Orleans uniform white n brown, Doesn't always work out well(with crappy palletes)
:3

Allie

I make sure my zeny on my characters have '0' or '5' in the end. If not, I store the leftover in bank D:

LiteX

Quote from: Allie on May 16, 2009, 08:26 PM
I make sure my zeny on my characters have '0' or '5' in the end. If not, I store the leftover in bank D:

I'm worse, I usually like my zeny in the multiple of thousands, even though this is impossible in the start  :P
ライテ‐エクス

kurby

I like causing e-drama - stirring people up - while i sit back and watch them go at each other, and then later help resolve it.

A92FL0163

Quote from: kurby on May 19, 2009, 10:02 AM
I like causing e-drama - stirring people up - while i sit back and watch them go at each other, and then later help resolve it.
Welcome to RMS.

LiteX

Quote from: Parameters on May 19, 2009, 10:09 AM
Welcome to RMS.

RMS should make it's own brand of charcoal
ライテ‐エクス

Green

Are you one of the ones, that when someone points out that you started it, replies with "But I didn't mean it that way."?

Freya Ayna

Mm. Lets see...o_o

-My clothes must always match my headgear(s) or I'm unhappy. And I'll stay at the stylist as long as possible until I'm satisfied. Which includes changing hairstyle and hair color.
-Speaking of hair, I change that often.
-I'll refuse to play certain classes if they're not girlie enough. Like monk/champ and blacksmith. xD
-I feel bad hitting people in WOE, so I always play support. I'm not competitive enough to attack.
-I never PvP. Unless it's a duel between a friend. And if anyone randomly sends a request, they must give a reason and they must be only testing.
-I collect things. Like dolls, headgears, flowers, gems. Cards whose pictures I love, like Injustice.
-I always go after Alice first in Kiel. Then feel bad for making her cry. D: She's my favorite monster.

Zelos

Hmm, lets see...
-I always @autoloot 100, and just sell what I don't want afterward.
-Sit in Prontera or main town if I have nothing to do, don't usually do WoE or PvP.

Freya Ayna

Quote from: CyberEyes on May 19, 2009, 02:46 PM
Hmm, lets see...
-I always @autoloot 100, and just sell what I don't want afterward.
-Sit in Prontera or main town if I have nothing to do, don't usually do WoE or PvP.
That's one I missed. Be it lowrate or highrate, I never turn autoloot off. I can't stand to see things dropped on the ground. D: I'm a lowrate player at heart.

Green

XD

I have a neraid card around for the picture. So cute and sad. >: *hugs that card*

I never turn off autoloot, either. I've only ever been a lowrate player, so it's force of habit. Well. Not to turn it off. <<