Strange RO Habits

Started by Sanin, May 14, 2009, 08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

horo

I don't actually play much RO anymore, but I do like to browse forums and databases and write these elaborate guides for myself that show a perfect play to 99 ending up with all the required equipment for different classes I'd like to play, and then I interconnect them to make everyone collect items necessary for the others classes at appropiate times and places in their progression~ it can get quite complex.

I also write down all the little tricks about the game even for classes I don't play.

fluidin

Quote from: horo on May 15, 2009, 03:12 AM
I don't actually play much RO anymore, but I do like to browse forums and databases and write these elaborate guides for myself that show a perfect play to 99 ending up with all the required equipment for different classes I'd like to play, and then I interconnect them to make everyone collect items necessary for the others classes at appropiate times and places in their progression~ it can get quite complex.

I also write down all the little tricks about the game even for classes I don't play.

Gimme your MSN and send them to me, like, NAO!! I've always wanted to do up one, but too lazy, bleh :X
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

LiteX

I usually tend to create builds that focus on stacking on ONE stat,rather be flee,cast time, def, anything, but I rarely use them except on the test server  ::)
ライテ‐エクス

Loki

I tend to make girl novies cry.
I steal candy from boy novies. Cry.
PvP: I kill idiots who wants to 'test' damage on me numerous times. 'Test test test test test'. "TESTING OR TRYING TO KILL ME YOU BASTARD" *kills*
PvP: When in doubt, I kill.
QuoteWhatever floats your boat.

Dean Stark

If I'm trans, I don't kill non-trans chars in pvp unless they're lvl 99.... Is that strange?

LiteX

Quote from: Dean Stark on May 15, 2009, 06:06 AM
If I'm trans, I don't kill non-trans chars in pvp unless they're lvl 99.... Is that strange?

Nah cuz you cool and you know how trans are OP
ライテ‐エクス

Astonica

I love MVPs more than PvP.
In PvP, I tend to counter than to attack first. Except if that's someone I know.
I have this fetish of killing pink haired characters in PvP or WoE.
A lot of people suspected me as a guy because I never flirt with male characters. D=

LiteX

Quote from: Astonica on May 15, 2009, 10:25 AM
I love MVPs more than PvP.
In PvP, I tend to counter than to attack first. Except if that's someone I know.

I have this fetish of killing pink haired characters in PvP or WoE.
A lot of people suspected me as a guy because I never flirt with male characters. D=

I also prefer MvPs than PvP, its more of a "challange" and gives loots =)
I also do that in PvP, it prevents you from being ganged  :D
ライテ‐エクス

Xarale

I have some really strange & awesome habits;

- I mostly always PvP as a priest.

- I spend too much time making status/autoskill weapons for my PvP priest.

- I sometimes had competitions with fellow priests to see how many people we could lex in pvp before getting gang raped by the room.

- I have a habit of spamming Insert when bored.

- I say "flip" a lot for no apparent reason.

- I always attempt to make a knight, then end up deleting it cause I end up disliking it. (I'll like them.. one day!)

kinzoku

I think it's a really strange habit that all the players that "hate" the server and are always spamming and making people angry and threatening to leave.

NEVER LEAVE.

I could never figure it out. They say they hate it, but never go somewhere else.

Anyone care to explain?

LemonCrosswalk

I have a habit of usually playing a priest. It's not so much as a habit as it that my friends suck at it. I also would rather loiter in town than play. Whenever I do, I make sure I have a random place /memo'd out in the middle of no where so when people start begging for warps I open that up and let them rot. =/

Xarale

Quote from: LemonCrosswalk on May 15, 2009, 07:16 PM
I have a habit of usually playing a priest. It's not so much as a habit as it that my friends suck at it. I also would rather loiter in town than play. Whenever I do, I make sure I have a random place /memo'd out in the middle of no where so when people start begging for warps I open that up and let them rot. =/

Oh, I'm guilty of doing that too.  Anyone who rudely demanded warps from me would be sent away to a distant Juno map instead of their desired destination.  It was usually followed by a "U NOOB PRIEST" PM too.

Orange

If a guildy helps me in PvP I will stop killing whoever I am, Kill my guildy then continue with killing the other guy.

Don't like ganging :/
:3

Hutchy

Quote from: kinzoku on May 15, 2009, 07:01 PM
I think it's a really strange habit that all the players that "hate" the server and are always spamming and making people angry and threatening to leave.

NEVER LEAVE.

I could never figure it out. They say they hate it, but never go somewhere else.

Anyone care to explain?

I'll just leave this here.
http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/index.php/topic,9451.0.html

Lucia Blanche

I have a friend who only talks to me to brag about his achievements in an RO server I don't even play anymore.
"gg I got like 69 MVP cards!"
Me thinking: It's a high rate server, numb nuts, everyone has MVP cards. D<

As for my habits...
1) I enjoy going AFK without announcing it.
2) I also reject most help people try to give me. ;_;
3) I tend to cross-dress as a guy and give them girly names.
4) When I PVP, I never attack, I always counter-attack. UNLESS they kill my homunculus or touch one of my friends. I prefer to watch PVP.
5) When I WoE, I always seem to pee right before a huge assault happens on my castle.
6) I never ever EVER make champs.