So...who botted? xD just asking

Started by yC, Jun 15, 2006, 11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yC

hehehe, don't post any link to any bot sites, i am just asking this casual question.

I botted, of course!  /no1 I am such a busy person, it kinda helps me a little with hunting stuff but i dont have the guts to leave it on without giving it attention (i.e. while sleeping) so i would be like sorting clothes, trying on new shoes etc while i have my bots level for me.  I got caught like twice I think, but then the gms are retarded both times i talked it away cuz i was there to respond.

So did you botted ever in any stage of your RO life?  success / got caught?  /heh 

Graviteh

i wanted to bot on ethereal but i never knew how to set up a bot  :P

Rbread

I have!

Although I've only botted on iRO, it made me want to do it again :P
Botting feels good and makes your life easier, although I don't think you should do it on peoples servers.  I know I know, then why did I do it?  Simply because it was Gravity  :rocklee

Arturia Celas

well i did use bot on servers but too bad get caught abt 1-2 months xD

Excalibur - The Sword of Promised Victory
Avalon - All is a Distant Utopia

yC

so u think is it worth it?  my goal is not to get caught lol, even if it is a slow process, safety is my priority

Arturia Celas

Quote from: yC on Jun 18, 2006, 02:25 PM
so u think is it worth it?  my goal is not to get caught lol, even if it is a slow process, safety is my priority
O.o u want to break record? for using bot for the longest time?

yC

well, since i wont build my char entirely base on bot work, i do level myself soemtimes or enjoy the game when i have time, i dont want to get caught and lost all my stuff and "hard work" lol, careful is the key in my case

if i were to bot all the way, i think that means i dont play at all, so i could just quit instead of using a bot and let the computer have all the fun.

Arturia Celas

Quote from: yC on Jun 18, 2006, 10:37 PM
well, since i wont build my char entirely base on bot work, i do level myself soemtimes or enjoy the game when i have time, i dont want to get caught and lost all my stuff and "hard work" lol, careful is the key in my case

if i were to bot all the way, i think that means i dont play at all, so i could just quit instead of using a bot and let the computer have all the fun.

but i like using bot ^_^ when i was sleeping >.<

Full.Metal

I botted on iRO once. Just once. For like 3 hours. :o

Stef

LMAO, YC this is such a funny topic for you to post.  I didn't bot but I know a few that have, no names will be mentioned in case they are playing on other servers.  ;D

Applesoap

LOL HI IM CHUCK NORRIS , AND COME TO THINK ABOUT IT MAKING A TOPIC WITH "WHO BOTTED" AT A SERVER AD. SITE IS MAKING IT EVEN MORE POPULAR DONT YOU THINK?

Phi2 ^o^

Meeee.....><"
My 1st & 2nd id....
The 1st was botted,too.. But it has banned....  >:( >:(
I played in IdRo,where in there,buying zeny or caught botted will be banned... T___T

In this 2nd id,I have High Priest 99,and Alchemist 99.....
I'm afraid to rebirth it (alchemist),bcoz i dun know the right build status for bioalchemist..... ><"

Does anybody know the best build status for bioalchemist/creator ?? ::) ::)
No Phi2 ^o^ no HaPPy.... ;p

merahmatriz

Quote from: yC on Jun 15, 2006, 11:09 PM
hehehe, don't post any link to any bot sites, i am just asking this casual question.

I botted, of course!  /no1 I am such a busy person, it kinda helps me a little with hunting stuff but i dont have the guts to leave it on without giving it attention (i.e. while sleeping) so i would be like sorting clothes, trying on new shoes etc while i have my bots level for me.  I got caught like twice I think, but then the gms are retarded both times i talked it away cuz i was there to respond.

So did you botted ever in any stage of your RO life?  success / got caught?  /heh 

Me me! OpenKore!
It sucks though... so suckky that i stopped using it years ago.

Dark_Raven

Well with bots your mind is constantly under fear of Bans, trust me its better not to then rather to.
Server I have been on:
Srvr Rating      Ups       Downs
qRO 8/10      Fun&Quick  MVPs rarely found
aRO 7/10      Diversity   Bullying,Lag
nlRO 1/10      None         Broke,Donation server
SurgeRO 0/10 None          Unstable

Your local Dark Raven flying over ye Servers ;)

merahmatriz

Quote from: Dark_Raven on Mar 07, 2007, 05:57 AM
Well with bots your mind is constantly under fear of Bans, trust me its better not to then rather to.

Bypass is easily made...
but Bots are generally stupid...
Its pretty difficult to program one too...