So...who botted? xD just asking

Started by yC, Jun 15, 2006, 11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toztie

well i botted at most servers post lunaris ro.  But i got too lazy setting up a bot and keep watching it. Playing is just the same.

Johnsu89

In my opinion, Botting isnt worth the hassle. You don't get that big feeling of accomplishment.
I dont play RO anymore.

lol i was gona make a topic like this until i saw there already was one.....

(bringing this one back instead of making a new one)

Mamimi

I never needed to, I have no life so I can sit at the computer 24/7. :<

Poki

I don't need a bot. I am a bot.

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

If I didn't want to play the game, I wouldn't bother running the exe.

fluidin

Actually, is it possible to catch someone who is botting if he/she was monitoring the screen, and can respond to the GMs at any time?

For example, you wanna watch anime while botting, but you ALT+TAB back to RO every few mins to check your progress, because grinding is just so retarded.

And, no, I haven't botted yet, but I wanna try what I have said above.
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

locked1nside

i want to, but i don't know to set a bot also... (just to get healing items and quest items)
all for PvP....
lol
;D

IGotsDaGoods

It's too easy and boring as hell. After many successful "bot accounts" on many servers I stopped since most times, it wasn't worth all the waiting just to go into PvP.

Aris

ya, i botted. never got caught once. did it mostly for the fun of not getting caught tho.

Loki

Same reason as above but I only bot seriously for low-rate servers. But I quited since I don't even have time to bot. You need to monitor and edit from time to time to avoid being caught by GMs. Some servers do have active bot hunters.
QuoteWhatever floats your boat.

freakyred

... well I botted only in official ... I used bot for farming stuff and usually PVPed when I get on. Also, I was planning to use a bot for selling purposes but since nobody ever bought one I stopped ... I made about 4 accounts and botted them until they were trancendent but nobody bought them so I gave them to my friends.

Aragorn

Quote from: corpsechan on Aug 19, 2008, 12:03 PM
I never needed to, I have no life so I can sit at the computer 24/7. :<
ronery life... i too dont have a life but i still bot... (>.>)

hey what are all these stupid f*** scribbles on your test?
OH BAKA SENSEI THAT'S NIHONGO

RULE 1:
Every post that disagrees to the previous to Aragorn is a flame or insult.

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

Melona

Never tried it and will never try it.  :D

Best Regards,
Melona~